Thread: about sponsorship ??

about sponsorship ??

guys i'am new in the game and i signed sponsor that gives 600k till the end of the season but when i checked finances i found that sponsorship gave me 40 k today and i already have more than 600 k (it was 720 k )
    and my question is where that money comes from ? what is the source?
    TY

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed emary View Post
    guys i'am new in the game and i signed sponsor that gives 600k till the end of the season but when i checked finances i found that sponsorship gave me 40 k today and i already have more than 600 k (it was 720 k )
    and my question is where that money comes from ? what is the source?
    TY
    Those 40K are from the daily reward. When you sign with Nordeus it gives you instantly 600K (in your case) and you have to wait until the end of the season to claim again the money. Easy!
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Thank You

No problem
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7