Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Tesla
  • 1 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By Temidayo_
  • 2 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Piranut

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GK scoring a goal ?

GK scoring a goal ?

I'm not sure if this is just a bug because I didn't watch the match. But from the match stat, it seemed my goalkeeper scored a goal during a match by taking a free kick. I didn't set him as a free kick taker for sure. I have another two players with free kick SA. Have anyone encountered a similar experience as mine?

GK scoring a goal ?-gk1.jpgGK scoring a goal ?-gk2.jpg

well that happened to me that a gk scored, but it was intentionally and from a penalty kick

I have noticed that when the selected free-kicker (or corner-kicker) is not playing, then the auto-replacing system picks up the goalkeeper! And his efficiency is godly good!

This "bug" is running up a few weeks now.
    Last edited by Tesla; 02-11-2018 at 12:55 AM.
    Temidayo_ and grubi125 like this.
    In Tesla FC's club we fight for glory in our fields. Our mission is a wealthy, yet promising team,
    that spreads its ideas beyond the horizon and leads our spirit to the victory.

• A.E.K. FC
      | seasons 01 -> 37 |

• Tesla F.C.
      | seasons 38 -> 67 |

• Dragons F.C.
      | seasons 68 -> 75 |

My troll goalkeeper sometimes takes ball from my strikers and uses penalty ; he has three goals 🤠

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I guess is quite normal for a goalkeeper to score but not under these circumstances. I would look for an answer from the devs. if is possible!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Piranut,

I was able to find your account and take a closer look. Thank you for the screenshots.

Your GK was appointed to execute the shot because the player you chose in the set-piece takers selection wasn't playing during the match but instead was warming the bench at the S6 station - That's P.Rhenals. You've appointed him to do, both Left and Right FK. Since he was not on the pitch when needed for the shot, the game picked the next best option for the given instance.

GK scoring a goal ?-fk-pick-wasnt-playing.jpg
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Piranut,

I was able to find your account and take a closer look. Thank you for the screenshots.

Your GK was appointed to execute the shot because the player you chose in the set-piece takers selection wasn't playing during the match but instead was warming the bench at the S6 station - That's P.Rhenals. You've appointed him to do, both Left and Right FK. Since he was not on the pitch when needed for the shot, the game picked the next best option for the given instance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FK pick wasn't playing.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	95094
    That's what I was gonna say. Last season I had the GK give 2 corner assists because of this so it is not an action goal. The yellow card also indicates it is a FK.
    By the way please tell us something is being done to add more slots for set pieces. THx

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    That's what I was gonna say. Last season I had the GK give 2 corner assists because of this so it is not an action goal. The yellow card also indicates it is a FK.
    By the way please tell us something is being done to add more slots for set pieces. THx
    My GK gave 8 CK assists over 5 matches last season. Was happy to have found my joker, was confident of going on to win the CL. And his luck ran out.
    KenoticFC likes this.

"Since he was not on the pitch when needed for the shot, the game picked the next best option for the given instance."

Yes and obviously the best option would be the keeper lol
    madflo19 and Piranut like this.

Thanks for all the reply! It doesn't make any sense that the best available option was a goalkeeper. I had another three players on the pitch with Free-Kick SA. GK doesn't even have a shooting stat, how could he become the best choice? Anyway, I kinda miss the old version where you can have a list of the set piece takers in case the one you should is not on the pitch.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.