Thread: P*** take

P*** take

Becoming more a p*** take every day i play this sh**e. 3 matches today ive battered my opponents on possession, corners, shots and shots on target yet ended up losing 2 and drawing 1. That last draw i had +30% on my opponent with all bonuses at 10 aswell as playing at home with a +13% supporters bonus, the game is absolute w**k. Been watching 2 seasons of constant crosses going in and never seen anyone get on the end of 1 yet, again the game is f***in w**k, i will never spend a penny on this sh** ever
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-10-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    Becoming more a p*** take every day i play this sh**e. 3 matches today ive battered my opponents on possession, corners, shots and shots on target yet ended up losing 2 and drawing 1. That last draw i had +30% on my opponent with all bonuses at 10 aswell as playing at home with a +13% supporters bonus, the game is absolute w**k. Been watching 2 seasons of constant crosses going in and never seen anyone get on the end of 1 yet, again the game is f***in w**k, i will never spend a penny on this sh** ever
    okay.

Moderated for profanities. We definitely get the drift though!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    In my own opinion the game is normal the match engine shouldn't be adjusted to make it 'easier' to win

Yeah , na , whatever.
    The only thing that gets me is when you play a team in a cup comp and your at home with your first string team which is 25% better than the opponent , you dominate the game but get beaten by a couple of goals. Then for the return leg you send out your reserves team which is about equal with your opponent , you play away from home and win 4-0. That sort of thing always gets me , rng at its best I guess.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

I don't know what you come here to tell is your frustrations with THAT language. :/

I don't think is the best way. You must write at notes or bother Nordeus at "Report a problem" or something but NOT like you are now doing... this is getting me annoyed!!!
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7