• 1 Post By IImaestroII
  • 2 Post By StarlingCF
  • 4 Post By Kto
  • 2 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: A message to All Players and Nordeus

A message to All Players and Nordeus

Can i ask a simple question ?? where's the fair game ?? . At the beginning i think that the idea to have association , a group of football passionate people that share ideas, is good and fun but now if you want to stay up you have to do any kind of tricks( people leaving the asso, sell and buy players to manipulate the , and so on...) to manipulate draws...where's the fun in that ?? If you play fair you will get rekt , there's no way to beat super tanking teams that manipulate draws "easy " teams. I'm playing this game from 2014 but is becoming worse and worse. Nordeus where are you ?? the features threads are full of ideas to solve this but ....nothing....
    pjBS likes this.

Addicted
    The pleasure of playing this game begins to disappear.
    What is the role of displaying the quality of the first 14 best players?
    Manipulation of the association is present and can not be stopped.
    At auctions, young players with good skills and abilities do not find...
    1000+ T for **** players??
    Players active, loyal and paying for Tokens, why are they disadvantaged?
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 02-18-2018 at 11:27 AM.
    Fury_Djoker and IImaestroII like this.

Kto
    Even if I agree with those issues, guys, if you get depressions and find developers and the game stupid (only you are clever), its 100% time to say goodbye.
    Dont be so addicted junkies, say STOP one time. Better for your health, call me Doctor Kto.

I saw an association sitting top (or in the top 3) of the World 100, yesterday, where the highest points scorer had 18 points - almost 700 less than myself. The association lacks logic, in instances such as this.

As mentioned, it seems to be driven purely by the greed of financial gain.

Money is the root of evil, and all that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pro
    I faced a full mutant association this week and my association lost 30-6. It was so annoying losing 5-0 against my opponent I'm not usually on the receiving end of such heavy defeats.

Pic 1: how I am in regular competitions
    Pic 2: how I am in association tournaments

The best of the best
    IImaestroII and Gabez Teh like this.
    The Best of the Best

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
    i faced a full mutant association this week and my association lost 30-6. It was so annoying losing 5-0 against my opponent i'm not usually on the receiving end of such heavy defeats.

Pic 1: How i am in regular competitions
    pic 2: How i am in association tournaments

the best of the best
    :dddd

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Can i ask a simple question ?? where's the fair game ?? . At the beginning i think that the idea to have association , a group of football passionate people that share ideas, is good and fun but now if you want to stay up you have to do any kind of tricks( people leaving the asso, sell and buy players to manipulate the , and so on...) to manipulate draws...where's the fun in that ?? If you play fair you will get rekt , there's no way to beat super tanking teams that manipulate draws "easy " teams. I'm playing this game from 2014 but is becoming worse and worse. Nordeus where are you ?? the features threads are full of ideas to solve this but ....nothing....
    Well there is no fun to play fair anymore. The FUN is to find a loophole and break the system. The dev is sleeping......

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Well there is no fun to play fair anymore. The FUN is to find a loophole and break the system. The dev is sleeping......

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    yes, i agree, you can find the fun in play fairly only for 1st and 2nd season, after that the fun is come from breaking the system, because the system is currently suck
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I faced a full mutant association this week and my association lost 30-6. It was so annoying losing 5-0 against my opponent I'm not usually on the receiving end of such heavy defeats.

Pic 1: how I am in regular competitions
    Pic 2: how I am in association tournaments

The best of the best
    OMG! Me too! XD
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7