Thread: How do you manage to make tacs with the new version?

How do you manage to make tacs with the new version?

i used to use 4-3-1-2 and it was going great.
    after the update all the players were in the wrong place. i try to put them manually on the right places, but its a mess... how can i auto position? how can i choose a pre defined formation like on tutorial?
    thanks in advance..

4 -3-1-2 and 4-2-3-1 trash with new update

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by psylunne View Post
    i used to use 4-3-1-2 and it was going great.
    after the update all the players were in the wrong place. i try to put them manually on the right places, but its a mess... how can i auto position? how can i choose a pre defined formation like on tutorial?
    thanks in advance..
    Unfortunately you can't auto position your players. However 4312 is a great formation if you use the right players I'll suggest you try out different positions particularly for your amc and your 2 st, you can leave the rest players just at the center of their square then play a couple of friendlies and see which positions are more suitable for your attackers

I was tired of playing 4 5V 1 and changed in a chelsea inspired 3-4-3 (with 2 wingers of course), too bad it sucked before and after the update, it is sad to see that DC DC DC performs worse than unrealistic positioning like DL DC DR.

I have found balance with a false 4-4-2
    DL DC DC DR

MC MC
    AML AMR down the line
    AMC ST
    My legend Son plays as a supporting striker and is doing great things. Maybe try something like this .

problem is i use 3 MC and 1 AMC.
    its just hard to out the 3 MC on the right place . before this weird change, it would auto sort. i try moving the mouse slowly.... see... try again... but there´s always one that´s to much to the side, or to much behind lol.

its sad cause it was working so nice and it just stopped working....

i understand the new version. in a way its cool to have players with the possibility to be better positioned, but at the same time i thik there should be a way to choose pre-defined tactics that we would choose and players would auto sort....
    Last edited by psylunne; 02-22-2018 at 10:36 AM. Reason: missing info