• np

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: forfeit

Addicted

forfeit

can a game be forfeited with 5 red cards?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry, didn't understand the question, can you give an example of what you mean ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I’ve never seen more than 3 Red Cards in a match. 2 for him, one for me. Not sure what would happen with 5.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Two reds for me at most. Never had the pleasure of five in a single match.

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    can a game be forfeited with 5 red cards?
    Why? You using Ultra-hard tackling or something?

IRL the match is abandoned when one team goes below seven players in the XI (for whatever reason) - whether Nordeus have programmed this into TE remains to be seen. There's no need for a poll on it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

In real football 5 red cards to players actually on the pitch ( so not counting subs who can also be red carded ) would result in the match being abandoned due to the requirement of a minimum 7 players , 1 of which must be a gk , to form a team. It is up to the authority in charge of the competition to deem the match a forfiet. This is different to a team failing to have 7 players at the start of a match which results in an automatic forfeit of the match.
    In the case of t11 I dont know what the rules specify , maybe it hasnt been considered. I know the game doesnt always follow the laws of the game as written currently ie they use for convenience sake something that looks like the old lateral offside law from about 1980 but I might be mistaken as it could also be based on the first version of the newer offside law but it certainly isnt the current interpretation that allows passive offside until actually involved in play.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Why? You using Ultra-hard tackling or something?

IRL the match is abandoned when one team goes below seven players in the XI (for whatever reason) - whether Nordeus have programmed this into TE remains to be seen. There's no need for a poll on it.
    yes, probably he want to say something else or has some problem with the language, translation ? don't know
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html