Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Position matters? How auto-sub choose

Position matters? How auto-sub choose

Lets discuss if position of a player really matters? And how auto-sub choose to replace injuired player.
    I have a match where i did not attend. My amr H. Kane got injuired and the auto-sub replace him with V. Demitrov my aml/ml/amc instead of Lauretta which is like for like amr/mr. The big suprise is Dimitrov score a hat trick. (That should have been Kane hat trick)
    If i am watching i replace H. Kane for Lauretta. Question is wiil Lauretta got that hat trick? or if H. Kane is not injuired will he got it.(as Kane already have a couple of hat trick this season)
    Now why Demitrov not Lautetta? Is it because of quality different.
    I like to discuss on this topic and share hope i didnt confuse you people.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    maybe your assistant had
    Dimitrov playing as amc? you had someone there? formation does not have to be perfectly symmetrical, good aml + good amc is probably better combination than good aml + average amr

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    maybe your assistant had
    Dimitrov playing as amc? you had someone there? formation does not have to be perfectly symmetrical, good aml + good amc is probably better combination than good aml + average amr
    Formation cannot change no amc he replace Kane on amr. If so then why the yellow triangle for?
    Anyway thk sasha you actually giving me an idea to open up another thread.

Last edited by HairDryer; 02-26-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Interesting thread indeed.
    I also worry (or have a dilemma) sometimes.
    If I 'm not present, which player the game would sub ?
    A 5* AMR in this right position or a higher q (6*) AML or ST playing with yellow triangle ?
    My choice would be to use a player with 20-25% higher q in yellow triangle.

I also read somewhere else that the game subbed a 5* DC instead of a 2* GK after an injury.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Interesting thread indeed.
    I also worry (or have a dilemma) sometimes.
    If I 'm not present, which player the game would sub ?
    A 5* AMR in this right position or a higher q (6*) AML or ST playing with yellow triangle ?
    My choice would be to use a player with 20-25% higher q in yellow triangle.

I also read somewhere else that the game subbed a 5* DC instead of a 2* GK after an injury.
    This shows that the engine pick high quality player rather then position. So if that is the case then position dont really matter we can fill in highest rated player in any position.
    In my case above out of position player scoring hat trick. Could the engine already determine that my amr will score that goal? So any replacement will get the goal.(meant for my Amr).