Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Kto
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Best key attributes for players in a 4-3W-1-2 team?

Question Best key attributes for players in a 4-3W-1-2 team?

Hello!

As always I come here to learn! this time to ask something related to team development.

it has come to my mind for next season to gather a team to play a 4-3w-1-2 formation, and I was wondering what should I train my players in (Key attributes) in order to maximize the formation overall performance.

I ask this because till now (2nd season of gameplay) I have stuck to 4-5-1V and wanted to change, but found no info about this.

Thanks in advance!

Kto
    Hi, I dont think anyone can give an answer with real proofs, because there is no open info about how the engine works. There are lots of theories, from attributes dont matter at all, to any specific skills which some think (with no proofs or long term experiments) are more important than others. Managers with different view on this have success. Personally I see my team performing well with all white skill trained around even, keeping grey skills as low as possible.
    Another belief (mine and I think of many forum members) is that hidden talent has more influence than skills (no idea how to compare it with numbers, lets say a good talent with low quality plays better than a bad one 'fake' superstar). Search for such kind of greek and other philosophies in the forum archiv.
    Concerning a specific formation, didnt see such experiments so far. Now people might come and argue with the logic of real football, while others will say it is not evident, t11 is just a (bad) simulation, a dice roll. Some also say, results are fixed whatever you set up, there is a hidden logic from t11, a master plan (to punish success, non-paying or certain personalities).
    Last edited by Kto; 02-28-2018 at 11:17 PM.

maybe you may need strong MC because he will be alone

my advice to you, this 4-3W-1-2 has many weakness, please analyse the weaknesses and rethink about it
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-01-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks for the answer! What formation would you recomend with 4 - X - X ? IMo 3 defenders just wont do, am i wrong? i want a more offensive approach though

Play 4-2-3-1 with 3 AM, 2 MC, you can have massive attacks if your AMs are at least 5.5 stars

Quote Originally Posted by RC.Lions View Post
    Thanks for the answer! What formation would you recomend with 4 - X - X ? IMo 3 defenders just wont do, am i wrong? i want a more offensive approach though
    4-2-3W-1
    4-3N-3

dont play with one MC only, unless you want to always play defensively with long pass counter in whole season

i like to highlight for 4-3N-3 formation,
    from your 3ST,
    it's good to have 2 of your ST's able to play as winger, so you can switch them to play as winger or all play as ST without having to do substitution

and one of your 3 MC able to play AMC
    and another one MC able to play DMC

with these, you can play various type of formation and swithing for attacking/defensive without having to do substitution
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-01-2018 at 10:24 PM.
    samreo likes this.

How do i beat a team that plays: 3-1-2-1-3 breakdown . (DR, DC, DL 3- DM 1- ML, MR 2- AMC 1- AML, AMR, ST 3). THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by samreo View Post
    How do i beat a team that plays: 3-1-2-1-3 breakdown . (DR, DC, DL 3- DM 1- ML, MR 2- AMC 1- AML, AMR, ST 3). THANK YOU
    identify the weak spot of opponent, focus your attack at that area, protect the area that your opponent strong,

your opponent got too much flanker and don't use any MC, too much weakness there and you can win easily
    samreo likes this.