Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tilkmin

Thread: Trolling costs a Treble!?!

Trolling costs a Treble!?!

Hello All,

I have been playing TE for 23 seasons now and have 5 Doubles but never a treble. Today with 3 games to go ( 2 League & 1 CL Finals ) i was dreaming of finally landing the Treble before disaster stuck me with a loss vs an opponent 25% less than mine and wasnt even atteding!!!

How is this possible? I had my team trained, got my teams morale to 100% and healt of an avg 95% and 40 % training bonus, 15 possession bonus during game and still lost!!

I had a single loss the whole season in the 4th round of the league and havnet lost till this morning. What makes this even sadder is i comfortably beat my CL opponet who is 5% less than me and my biggest nemesis for the last 10-12 seasons.

The same team i lost the league game today was a 8-1 for me in the first round of league fixtures. Now i am 1 point less than the leader with 1 game to go. Does this happen due to an error?
    I am so disappointed with this

The Result in Discussion; Final Score, Stats, Posession Bonus & Training Bonus, League Position, League Stats, CL Opponent, CL Fianl result

Oh I got disconnected 3 times during the game :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trolling costs a Treble!?!-cl-opponent.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-cl-score-hatrick.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-cl-score.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-home-screen.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-league-stats.jpg  

Trolling costs a Treble!?!-league-table.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-man-utd-season-stats.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-man-utd-vs-fc-nina.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-only-loss.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-score-line-troll.jpg  

Trolling costs a Treble!?!-training-bonus.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-troll-possession.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-troll-stats.jpg   Trolling costs a Treble!?!-vs-fc-nina-rici-fixture-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Manju; 03-02-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Sorry, but this is TE. This season I almost lose my League title bacause of a -40%.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Rookie
    This game is ridiculous... nothing more to say
    Teachercat likes this.

Pro
    That's the beauty of the game it's unpredictability! Imagine if adequate preparation and superior quality always lead to a win. Won't the game become boring, will you still enjoy playing the game?

If quality always guarantees a win then Fcb would have beaten Las Palmas this week

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    That's the beauty of the game it's unpredictability! Imagine if adequate preparation and superior quality always lead to a win. Won't the game become boring, will you still enjoy playing the game?

If quality always guarantees a win then Fcb would have beaten Las Palmas this week
    I agree with you. TE is realistic and in real life a second division team can beat FCBarcelona.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    every team can have 1-2 troll results every season.
    Bad luck for you as you got strike in the final.

* but if you have a team of 126% and no treble in 23 seasons, you 're following wrong tactics and maybe gonna need 23 more to get one.

Answers are here in the forum.
    Search and find
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

* but if you have a team of 126% and no treble in 23 seasons, you 're following wrong tactics and maybe gonna need 23 more to get one.

Search and find
    I strongly disagree with that sentence. I even have a 140% team, and didn't get that triple after 21 seasons...
    Without manipulating the draw or worse, tanking, and last but not least being in one of the wrong servers,
    anyone would've a hard time to get that triple.

Believe me, I know my **** and I've just had 3 really good chances to accomplish that task, but never with success.
    One season, I was just 8 minutes away in the last league match against a -25% opponent. I "just" needed a win after having won both,
    Cup and CL previously, but it wasn't ment to be...

Hence, tactics do matter **** in winning the triple, but factor luck matters a whole ****ing lot...
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    when I 'm saying tactics, I mean manipulate the draw, lowering quality.
    If the treble is your Holy Grail, then you do that.
    If not, you enjoy the game and accept a troll result as in real football.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html