Thread: Am I the only casual one?

Question Am I the only casual one?

1. I came back to the game at the start of February and figure out that the league had finished 1/3.
    I got the 5th pos and runner up in the Super League, which was uncomfortable.
    This season I started in transfer market and find out that there are many good quality players that are 30-31 and no one bids them.
    I am low on Rest packs, Moral Packs and Money too. My result is still good.

2. My just-bought ST scored 2 goals in 2 matches, while in last season, my 3 sold ST scored only like 1goal/4 matches.
    People said that if the AMLs/AMRs are goal machine then the ST will only work as target man in the formation like 3-6-1 or 4-5-1.
    Is it true?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but you didn't say what is your formation ?
    what is the q of your ST ?
    what your oppo ?
    Do you have him for F-K and penalties ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynacio View Post
    1. I came back to the game at the start of February and figure out that the league had finished 1/3.
    I got the 5th pos and runner up in the Super League, which was uncomfortable.
    This season I started in transfer market and find out that there are many good quality players that are 30-31 and no one bids them.
    I am low on Rest packs, Moral Packs and Money too. My result is still good.

2. My just-bought ST scored 2 goals in 2 matches, while in last season, my 3 sold ST scored only like 1goal/4 matches.
    People said that if the AMLs/AMRs are goal machine then the ST will only work as target man in the formation like 3-6-1 or 4-5-1.
    Is it true?
    It is not true amr and aml are more scorer than ST , it is about player , my formation is 4-5-1,4-4-1-1,3-1-2-3-1 with only one ST and ST is the most scorer in my team.

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but you didn't say what is your formation ?
    what is the q of your ST ?
    what your oppo ?
    Do you have him for F-K and penalties ?
    My 3 former main STs is 86,95 and 97 last season, they scored only 10 in over 40 matches.
    My AMR quality is 105 last season and he scored 16 in 17 matches.