Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Starting 11 affects association draw

Starting 11 affects association draw

Why is it now you can put a reserve 11 in first team places and it affects both associations strength, (hence a weaker opponent) and the individual opponent you play. If you put out the weakest reserves in your association you draw the weaker team.
    This has led to chaos in association and now more people are realising it, it will get worse.
    I have written four messages to Nordeus and they just won’t admit it. Are their customer service workers a bit dim or just plain denying the problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaJohn View Post
    Why is it now you can put a reserve 11 in first team places and it affects both associations strength, (hence a weaker opponent) and the individual opponent you play. If you put out the weakest reserves in your association you draw the weaker team.
    This has led to chaos in association and now more people are realising it, it will get worse.
    I have written four messages to Nordeus and they just won’t admit it. Are their customer service workers a bit dim or just plain denying the problem?

Last weekend, it didn't give us weaker opponents, it just changed the seeds.
    Level 40 Manager

It did with us, and we watched the stars come off of our assoc strength as each team put reserves in. We played 35-40% teams. We are 140-160

pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Have just swapped out my best players and put in my worst possible 11 players. My stars halved, dropping from 113% to 46% and this is what was showing for my team when I looked in associations. Will this affect the draw? I hope so!
    And I'll bet this is a bug that has come about thanks to the Devs messing about with our displayed average last season. Was it broken? ...........then why mess about with it?

so are the draws for the Spain Tour already made or will they be made tomorrow morning ? i just swapped my reserve 11 for this matter
    **** at this game, yet I like it...

Current level: 13
    League titles - 6 (Level 4, Level 7, Level 9, LEVEL 10, Level 11, LEVEL 12)
    Cup titles - 4 (Level 7, Level 8, LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)
    Champions League titles - 2 (LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Have just swapped out my best players and put in my worst possible 11 players. My stars halved, dropping from 113% to 46% and this is what was showing for my team when I looked in associations. Will this affect the draw? I hope so!
    And I'll bet this is a bug that has come about thanks to the Devs messing about with our displayed average last season. Was it broken? ...........then why mess about with it?
    yes it does affect the draw. I'm doing same for a month now.
    they tried to make it better, for 4-5 days it WAS impossible to hide your stars. but, on popular demand we now have this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Yes exactly what I’ve been saying. No one seems to have addressed it and Nordeus won’t even admit it. Started happening when they messed with the % stat

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaJohn View Post
    It did with us, and we watched the stars come off of our assoc strength as each team put reserves in. We played 35-40% teams. We are 140-160

What division is your association in?

Mine is in platinum

2 weekends ago: We dropped about 10% on average and got weaker opponents

last weekend: Dropped about 25-30% on average and got same quality opponents, although some of them did have the reserve team in as well. (We hit a 7* first 11 average during the last week)

I'm not calling anyone out, just wondering if by dropping so much, we put ourselves into a subgroup filled with other associations that were doing the same?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-08-2018 at 02:40 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    What division is your association in?

Mine is in platinum

2 weekends ago: We dropped about 10% on average and got weaker opponents

last weekend: Dropped about 25-30% on average and got same quality opponents, although some of them did have the reserve team in as well. (We hit a 7* first 11 average during the last week)

I'm not calling anyone out, just wondering if by dropping so much, we put ourselves into a subgroup filled with other associations that were doing the same?
    We set up a new association starting from scratch. Now in Silver 3. That’s the problem now, you can draw bigger teams who have just put reserves out. As word gets out everyone will start doing it

At what time the draw will set? don't mean officially coz I know it's after 19 hours

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast