Thread: Will my player appear in negotiations...

Apprentice

Will my player appear in negotiations...

Hi everyone,

Looking for a bit of help to make sure my player will appear for transfer in negotiations. He’s 79%, CM with playmaker SA. His average stats are as follows. Att: 178.1, Def: 181.7, physical 180. Giving an overall average of 179.9333

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Looking for a bit of help to make sure my player will appear for transfer in negotiations. He’s 79%, CM with playmaker SA. His average stats are as follows. Att: 178.1, Def: 181.7, physical 180. Giving an overall average of 179.9333

Thanks in advance.
    yes, somebody which 1 level below than you will see your player in negitiation list, make sure dont train this player, he will dissappear from the list if get 80%

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    yes, somebody which 1 level below than you will see your player in negitiation list, make sure dont train this player, he will dissappear from the list if get 80%
    Not only below, same level too

Apprentice
    Still had no offers for this guy after 24 hrs of him being at 79%. Anyone know, from looking at my OP, if he would definitely show, or does he need a couple more training sessions?

Kto
    He is at perfect quality for selling - there are explanations somewhere on the forum, that 0,2 to the next star is ideal (like your player is). But there is no guarantee, that you will get offers this season. Most buiseness goes in the first few season days, after that offers are rare. If you want to sell him, put a position training for him and relax. If you get lucky and dont recieve 4% daily bonus on him (which probably make him 80%),he should be done with the extra position until next season where you will get good offers.

Still had no offers for this guy after 24 hrs of him being at 79%. Anyone know, from looking at my OP, if he would definitely show, or does he need a couple more training sessions?
    He has appeared in a nego list somewhere, but there is no guarantee when you will sell him. I say to be sure star training him a new position so that you don't lose him as a training force in the meantime. Even if you don't get an offer this season he will be ready in the next one.
    This is how I sell all my players through nego, I decide which player I don't wan't beforehand and once he reaches the nego quality, I train a new position or SA until he is sold. I sold for 11 T for a 25yo MR/AMR just 3 days ago and he has been waiting to be sold for 1 season, you never know when.

Apprentice
    Thanks KTO. I started training AMC when he hit 79% so as you say, il just relax and train that for next season.

Apprentice
    Tha is for that Kenotic. I was hoping to shift him fast as I had an unsigned player waiting to take his place in my squad. Another I plan to make a few tokens off next season.

Apprentice
    Tha is for that Kenotic. I was hoping to shift him fast as I had an unsigned player waiting to take his place in my squad. Another I plan to make a few tokens off next season.
    Thanks guys. Sold him just now for 5 tokens and 137m. Could have perhaps got more, but decent business.