Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By LOS ABRANTES FC
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By xander
  • 1 Post By Siddas

Thread: Condition

Condition

Question about condition.
    So far I've always topped my condition of my players to 99% for each game.
    Today having 2 games close together and unable to change times as I'm the away team
    I'm having to really think about what to do.
    I can add some of my reserves but if i played some of my better players btw 75-80% how much would it effect them?
    Just I've never tried it with me still being pretty new.

Whats the lowest condition % would some of you more experienced managers take as he's okay to play? or he's to low to play?

Also playing with lower condition would this lead to more chance of injuries?

I'm not taking about massive low condition. im talking about in the region of 75%-85%
    would they be fine to play without much effect?
    I was considering playing 2-3-4 of them and if things go well sub them around 60 mins.

Cheers Jon.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Question about condition.
    So far I've always topped my condition of my players to 99% for each game.
    Today having 2 games close together and unable to change times as I'm the away team
    I'm having to really think about what to do.
    I can add some of my reserves but if i played some of my better players btw 75-80% how much would it effect them?
    Just I've never tried it with me still being pretty new.

Whats the lowest condition % would some of you more experienced managers take as he's okay to play? or he's to low to play?

Also playing with lower condition would this lead to more chance of injuries?

I'm not taking about massive low condition. im talking about in the region of 75%-85%
    would they be fine to play without much effect?
    I was considering playing 2-3-4 of them and if things go well sub them around 60 mins.

Cheers Jon.

Play the first gamewith low press in order not to tire your players too much. See which of your best players have the highest fitness skill and let play them with your best reserves.
    Siddas likes this.

I have played the 1st game. i have another game in 1 hr.
    so my players will be around 78%-99% mixture.
    just i don't want to boost the ones i need up to 99% as after the game in 1hr time my next game is like 21 hrs away
    but then again i can give them some decent training after the game with the 21 hr wait .stuck what to do really.
    might just bump them up

Player will drop to 35% max in a game if i am not wrong.(depending on high or low press)So with condition of 75% your team will be ok.
    I encourage you to try it out to know if there is any effect.
    Below 35% the risk penalty is injuries or red card.
    I once powertrain my top scorer not aware that i was having a match. He played with 28+% through the 90th min and towards the end of the game his condition is at 0%.
    No injuries or red card infact he score 2 goals and was motm.
    Sad i dont hv the screenshot to proof it.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Siddas likes this.

I bottled it and made them up to 99% lol.
    21 hrs to next game after this one but i can just train their skills after to make sure they don't sit on 99% later on in the day/evening.
    but i will deffo give it a try one day.
    Cheers both of you anyway

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I have played the 1st game. i have another game in 1 hr.
    so my players will be around 78%-99% mixture.
    just i don't want to boost the ones i need up to 99% as after the game in 1hr time my next game is like 21 hrs away
    but then again i can give them some decent training after the game with the 21 hr wait .stuck what to do really.
    might just bump them up
    Two games with only 1 hour gap? I never saw before. The closest I have 2 games is 3 hours in between

Rookie
    I was thinking same as you tbf, Vernie.
    And it's not even the weekend where the FAs are on, which in my case, can be the only exception due to set time for home matches.

Sent from my Snokor Z5000 using Tapatalk

There are several variables in this game, out of which condition is (maybe) one of them but you dont have to keep it above 90 or 95% every time. Of course we will do everything in our part to keep our winning streak going.
    Anyway, once I had a match with an almost equal quality opponent which I totally forgot by the way, barged in there at the last minutes and found this. Huge winCondition-no-condn.jpg
    Siddas likes this.

Just to clear it up I didn't have 1 hour between games what i meant was i had 1 hr before my 2nd game to start as i was writing.
    it was 3 hr gap. League and Champions League.
    And that's interesting Xander maybe i should risk it one game to see for myself.
    So far i have been training my starting line up to 99% in all games
    xander likes this.

Kto
    There was a discussion about whether a little bit energy gets lost with 99% (maybe it counts in 0,x too?). As far as I remember there was no evident conclusion, it can be taken into consideration though. So for not very tough games I bring players to 98% (not so important for old players).
    Last edited by Kto; 03-12-2018 at 07:46 PM.