• 1 Post By Polotoed
  • 2 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: this game is a scam

Banned

Exclamation this game is a scam

[I]atheists from facebook and nordeus make a lot of money fooling the world to buy TOKENS.
    at the beginning of the season when the transfers begin these fraudsters use robots AND BOTS and which consumes user tokens and causes users to buy tokens ...

my advice is to leave the games on facebook which is based on buying tokens. Do not enrich these scams by buying tokens!
    i pissed to this facebook scammer games and i selled all my best players! F@## FACEBOOK,F@#! TOP11 STAFF
    [/I]
    Last edited by khris; 09-01-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Not atheist, and not educated.

Just out of interest, what does Atheism have to do with it?
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamostar View Post
    [I]atheists from facebook and nordeus make a lot of money fooling the world to buy TOKENS.
    at the beginning of the season when the transfers begin these fraudsters use robots AND BOTS and which consumes user tokens and causes users to buy tokens ...

my advice is to leave the games on facebook which is based on buying tokens. Do not enrich these scams by buying tokens!
    i pissed to this facebook scammer games and i selled all my best players! **** FACEBOOK,**** TOP11 STAFF
    [/I]
    If you hate the game do not waste your time here, just abandon your team and let us enjoy our game

And by the way I never bought tokens or spent real money on games so also not on TE
    khris and Polotoed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    If you hate the game do not waste your time here, just abandon your team and let us enjoy our game

And by the way I never bought tokens or spent real money on games so also not on TE
    Well, is tring to save us. And you're right, have no sense. If someone doesn't like the game there's no need for that Catholic lack of courtesy.

Famous
    I knew it!!!
    this game is a scam-jose.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Jesus loves u but atheists are everywhere
    this game is a scam-lol.jpg

Brazil 2005
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html