Thread: Referrals ~!!! HLP me!!!!!!!

Referrals ~!!! HLP me!!!!!!!

if i invite my friends to be mine Referrals within 1 week, 1 of my friends be mine Referrals ,bt the others don't ply???!!!~ means i can only have 1 Referrals or i may add Referrals next week???

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hoo View Post
    if i invite my friends to be mine Referrals within 1 week, 1 of my friends be mine Referrals ,bt the others don't ply???!!!~ means i can only have 1 Referrals or i may add Referrals next week???
    yes, if 1 person play from ur invite then i will get 1 referrals,
    so u need invite people again next week to get more referrals..

You don't have to invite them next week, you can invite them tomorrow, or even today Maybe one person sees your request but ignore it for the first time, next time he/she may register into the game and you'll have your referral

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hoo View Post
    If he won't register in 1 week he won't be anymore (I think)

But you can send 999999999999 invitations in same day and if they will accept it they will all be your refferals.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
    You don't have to invite them next week, you can invite them tomorrow, or even today Maybe one person sees your request but ignore it for the first time, next time he/she may register into the game and you'll have your referral
    oh so no need to wait next week?

oh my bad..

thanks for ur info

i have sent referrals today but wanted to do some more and it wont let me?

does that mean i cannot send any more now? ..... i am a bit confused???

You can't send invite to the same user twice in the same session. Try restarting the app

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
    You can't send invite to the same user twice in the same session. Try restarting the app
    its not the invite part, its the referrals part, i selected some of my friends sent those referrals because i got called away now when i got back into referrals it doesn't give me the option to send anymore?

Ok, just to be clear. What are referrals? Referrals are friends who register in the game one week from your invite. So if you invite ppl from invite tab in the top, or from the referrals section, or you send a gift to your FB friend who doesn't play TE, and they register one week from the invite they will be you're referral. Does this info helps you?