Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Really Really boring!

Thanks for your constructive and interesting posts guys.
    What do you mean by "manipulating the draw"?
    Losing Game?
    Is there someone who can witness the other position: being the upper level, do you appreciate this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamouette17 View Post
    Losing Game?
    Is there someone who can witness the other position: being the upper level, do you appreciate this?
    What about doing this to be placed with teams same lvl as you;

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    Losing Game?
    When I manipulate the draw I get drawn against equal level managers so it levels the playing field. But if you overdo it you can get into - 1 level competitions.

You manipulate the draw by selling off some of your players and replacing them with a couple of 1 star players which you will have to accumulate over time to reduce your total quality at the end of the season. The draw is made according to the strength of your best 14 players so reducing the quality of your best 14 to about 95% will get you into a same level competition

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    When I manipulate the draw I get drawn against equal level managers so it levels the playing field. But if you overdo it you can get into - 1 level competitions.

You manipulate the draw by selling off some of your players and replacing them with a couple of 1 star players which you will have to accumulate over time to reduce your total quality at the end of the season. The draw is made according to the strength of your best 14 players so reducing the quality of your best 14 to about 95% will get you into a same level competition
    Ah ok, thanks for the piece of information, well, do not really want to do this.
    But why are there some teams with 125% in cup, they should only bé 110%, no? And simply, why mixing levels, they only have to create their cups with same levels, why doing simply when you can make it harder...

Imo it's really simple why Nordeus is doing this-they want you to open your wallet,if,at the beginning of a new season your average team quality is ,let's say,over 110% most probably you'll have +1 lvl opponents in champions league&cup and it's sure that some of them will be over 120% and if you are "lucky" you'll have some tankers with up to 180% quality.
    Yes,you can beat +1lvl team +10%,20%,30% even more than this%,especially now when a well trained 110% quality team is stronger than a 150% quality tanker team (heavy tanker) but if i have other options, i will use them,if they don't want to make it fair,i will do it :]
    Last edited by madflo19; 03-28-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Altiplano and herohamada97 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

since my 2nd season until now, all my cup and champion league is drawn with +1 level, but i have no problem to beat them all,

because i analyse my opponent critically before the match, especially the stronger opponent, i will identify their weak spot either in flank or center and i will focus my counter attack there,

i will watch the live match patiently and once i saw one of their defenders rating turn lower than 6.5, they will totally fcuk up because i will focus my long pass counter there and pack my forward player there.

i never whining about this.. and i manage to win almost all the +1 cup and +1 champion league in those seasons.. why you cant?

At the beginning of a new Season, m'y team is average 95%, I can win against +1, but some of them are "unplayable" because all players are 7 stars or more when m'y best is 7, and only one. That's more those teams which should bé reunified I think

Dreamer
    Hi all.

I am really pissed of one thingin T11...(many others too)

I am right now level 29...and I challenge in cup or Champions League teams from upper level (which means n+1), I contacted the support to explain them the situation, but they told me that they gather teams from the same level and which seems to have the same skills.
    BUT! It's been 5-6 seasons streak that I challenge some teams which are 125-130%, when I am 110% max!! Sometimes you create a big surprise, or you resist to only lose by 2 goals, but it's very rare!
    WHY? why some teams have to challenge teams from upper divisions??? I think there are enough teams from the same level, with the same skills, to not mixt 2 levels!!
    And, if so, why should I always be the weak team? Why shouldn't they mixt my level with the lower level?
    It's nonsense; and kill motivation.

I think I'm going to have a look at other football manager games, in order to see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence....
    15% gap is no that much

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    15% gap is no that much
    Well I prefer 15% more than less. 😉

Well I prefer 15% more than less. 😉
    and i prefer beating up 15% stronger than 15% weaker

because the true meaning of "boring" is beating up weak opponent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast