Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How do you recognize young fast trainers if you are visiting high level?

Famous

How do you recognize young fast trainers if you are visiting high level?

Hey guys!

Time has come i have reached level36 and our beloved transfer market obsessing me a little bit . Why do i saying this?

I have reached that kind of level (36) when i recognize only 3* players if i want to snipe a fast one! If i know correctly in my level fast ones in my list are having 115M value with 3*... 4-5* having 126M... no problem at all, currently i'm hunting down good ones with 3*...

BUT if i want hunt down a fast one in the future (i mean above lev36) How will I recognize it???

Nik or anyone sitting above 36 plz say something smart about it.

Thanks!

edit: I know you can click on "value" and the system sorting ascending and descending mode depends on what you want, but.... it's not enough...

I have a lame idea... Creating second abandoned account and keeping on level1 and praying the second account is sharing the same TM pool as my main Coz from level1 you see the real VALUE differencies beetween players
    (odds are very low and that would be boring creating account and and doing baby steps repeatedly until you share same TM pool )
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-02-2018 at 08:16 AM.

I 'm following Nik's guide and I 've not seen so far a better way to spot ft (than sorting value).
    I don't think anyone else knows better this subject

Creating second abandoned account and keeping on level1 and praying the second account is sharing the same TM pool as my main Coz from level1 you see the real VALUE differencies beetween players
    maybe you could see something if those teams are in the same asso group but that means you already bought this ft (?)

but I believe it's impossible those two teams to see same market players.
    I never seen in tm auctions any of my friends or a lot of competitors/other teams I know for many years.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 04-02-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Dreamer
    Hey there. Options that with your 2nd team you see the same market as your 1st team are close to 0. I have a lot of friends on the same level and server and we never have the same market, we used to back in the day with the old system, now me don't.

So if Nick or someone can help on how spot FT on higher levels before the purchase, will be a great help
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    You would think that the odds are minuscule, but I did bump into an auction this morning that nickogiorgios was bidding on. An 18 yo Irish 3 position with SA.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Apprentice
    anyone know easiest way how to make sure your second account will be in same server or even leauge?

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    anyone know easiest way how to make sure your second account will be in same server or even leauge?
    If your second team is reommended through facebook they will be on the same server...
    League is pure luck.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If your second team is reommended through facebook they will be on the same server...
    League is pure luck.
    Yep it worked several times in the past but i have tried after i put diz question but my test account put in another server, bang...

Also test account had another TM market... Even i tired the trick to click on TM (first time!) nearly same time when my main account's counter is also began 4mins... failed again

nevermind

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry Gab, there is no way to identify ft before purchasing.
    The only trick I 've found is value sorting.
    It's been 5 seasons now (LV 37-41) were all the young 5* players have the same price - 127 M'.

In some older version, you could see in mobile some digits to (127,3 M' ... 127,7 M') so that could help.

* a myth saying that the first devs didn't predict this success of TE, so "build" the game till LV15-20 (achievements, facilities, values ...), for a period of 1,5 - 2 years of playing.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You would think that the odds are minuscule, but I did bump into an auction this morning that nickogiorgios was bidding on. An 18 yo Irish 3 position with SA.

really ?
    lol
    no, I didn't buy him. The market is still crazy but I take a look (or a bid) every-while I have a chance .

but this is very interesting. Do you know why ?

I never seen in tm auctions any of my friends or a lot of competitors/other teams I know for many years.
    same to me but I met once @cloverfield and we had a mini bidding war - lol
    I know that @cloverfield and @Altiplano are in the same server and level (I saw 1-2 of your games).

So, is there a chance that the three of us, are in some kind of sub-group (with many others of course) who are watching the same auctions ?
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    @nikolgiorgios. Good to know that at level 37 the value jumps from 126m to 127m for the better players. Thanks! I'm level 35 now and having the same problem as Gabez finding players. Levels 33 and 34 saw max values jump from 115m to 126m and now all the "best" players show as 126m regardless of wether they are 5 or 7 stars.
    Also. In the old auction system I often came across in game friends. But never since they changed it. I admired the way you left the auction alone once the bidding soared above 20 tokens. I didn't watch until the end, would like to have known what the player went for. DL,DC,DR with a special ability and 18 years old - can't find that quality on the scout list!
    nikolgiorgos and Gabez Teh like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast