Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mcdoomer

Thread: Most competitive season ever...

Rookie

Wink Most competitive season ever...

Just want to share with everyone this season is being awesome. Team is 7th, but only 3 points from 1st place. The Q diference from best to worst team in the division is just 28%. First thing this ever happened and doesnt seem to be a single "abandoned" team too... I'm psyched... most fun season since 2016...

I wish all were like this... its pure game in every 90 minutes. Not a single team has managed the first matches without a defeat. Only 7 points from last to first... I'm really mindblown, I think this only happened like on season 8 to me before... I just did something I havent done in years... pay token to resched a match... because hell... you need to be present on every game this season!!!

Temidayo_ and Siddas like this.

Famous
    Had a league at early stage of my management where 9 champs struggled to achieve 7 places (yep old times) some of us were treble users and couple of double guys! I remember one of our treble guy at early stage of rounds were active but later (1-2 season after) he is abandoned his team... Saw in cup (yes i chose the "manipulate way" after that league and saw his team at lower level... he gave up)

BTW! Good luck and report in future!

Yeah I'm in the same boat great games all the time.
    with lots of competitive teams all able to win the league.
    When i started i just wanted to win trophy after trophy so after season 1 i Manipulated the draw for my league teams opponents season 2 and just found it boring.
    No skill what so ever to win games against teams so inferior or not active.
    Last 2 seasons i never did any manipulating of draws and yes its much harder but its way more fun playing teams playing around the same ability who actually log in and play.
    It's a game end of the day and playing non active teams is no fun.
    You also learn quite alot more rather than winning every game to 0.
    good luck in ur league hunt mcdoomer. if you win it you will get more satisfaction knowing you actually beat someone rather than a team unmanaged or uncared for.
    Good Luck!

On my server I have friends who are 50 levs, 3 men of which are in a league and in one association !! #XE2K69 these are 2,3,4 of the association, but they are also in the CL.

Pro
    This is the league I wished to fall into. About 10 teams usually finish the season between 107-115%, about 2 teams will have quality above 120% and the #1 team is one of the best same level managers I know in my server we usually meet in cup and champions League hardly in league (I always win though) he hits about 135% quality every season

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    The Best of the Best

Rookie
    2 wins in a row, 3-5 at the leader's home. 4th place now. 1st to 9th only 4 points 1st to 5th only 1 point hehe

Nail bitting. A couple of teams at the bottom seem to have capitulated or are abandoned, still strong though.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    2 wins in a row, 3-5 at the leader's home. 4th place now. 1st to 9th only 4 points 1st to 5th only 1 point hehe

Nail bitting. A couple of teams at the bottom seem to have capitulated or are abandoned, still strong though.
    Most competitive season ever...-stats.png

Updating this... really amazing season. I had to play top 4 in the last 8 games, but they still all have to play each other in the last games. We can all end up finishing with the same points... insanely close season! And I tied twice to other teams on top 8... argh!
    Last edited by mcdoomer; 04-25-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	99111

Updating this... really amazing season. I had to play top 4 in the last 8 games, but they still all have to play each other in the last games. We can all end up finishing with the same points... insanely close season! And I tied twice to other teams on top 8... argh!
    To close this chapter, I didnt manage to take pics, as I was very busy this weekend, but I ended up 2nd, 1 point away from 1st place, and 1 point over 3rd place... madly enjoyable season, hope it lasts!

Addicted
    zzzzzzzzzzzz