Thread: 2 games in 15 mins (and injuries!) ruined my CL Campaign

2 games in 15 mins (and injuries!) ruined my CL Campaign

I am level 2 and doing well. 2nd in league, QF CL and SF of the cup...so lots of games, 2 per day but today they were scheduled just 15 mins apart!

I have just counted back all the injuries this season and it is an incredible 18 plus I think, 1 or 2 in training so about 20 so far this season! So I go into today's games with 4 injured (3 MC) and pick up another two injuries in the first game inc another MC!

But by the time game ends it is only 6 mins to the next one! I have one MC left and use a Treatment to heal another but then i cant change formation as it is too close to the start of next game so i start the CL QF with autosub in the injured MC position and very tired players!

Anyway the game went badly as my players were too tired and one out of position and I lost 4-1 at home...by far the heaviest defeat all season. So now I need to win 4-0 away! CL campaign is in tatters because of bad scheduling!

Also the amount of injuries is ruining what is a very good game. Is this typical for a season!NB I have changed my style to reduce injuries and my average age has come down below 24

Lastly, and games should never be scheduled less than 1 hour apart. Moan over!!

I've had 14 + 3 injuries this season (most since I started playing). The injury thing seems more severe on some players. As regards ko times, was your second match at home? If it was, you could have paid 2 tokens to change the time.

Hi Ray... I don't think it's possible to change KO time playing on Ipad, at least , if it is possible I haven't found it!

And I haven't yet become so addicted that I am willing to pay cash for tokens so paying 2 tokens would be very expensive. For me that is two transfers! On the ipad you can not get extra tokens for watching videos etc, so every token is precious!

I won an away game today 5-0 in the knockout stages of the champions league today, so I am here to tell you that a turn around is more than possible, good luck.

I looked on the iPhone app and I presume this is the same as the iPad app but smaller, and yes your right there isn't a way to change home game kick-off times as of yet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Redscouse View Post
    I am level 2 and doing well. 2nd in league, QF CL and SF of the cup...so lots of games, 2 per day but today they were scheduled just 15 mins apart!

I have just counted back all the injuries this season and it is an incredible 18 plus I think, 1 or 2 in training so about 20 so far this season! So I go into today's games with 4 injured (3 MC) and pick up another two injuries in the first game inc another MC!

But by the time game ends it is only 6 mins to the next one! I have one MC left and use a Treatment to heal another but then i cant change formation as it is too close to the start of next game so i start the CL QF with autosub in the injured MC position and very tired players!

Anyway the game went badly as my players were too tired and one out of position and I lost 4-1 at home...by far the heaviest defeat all season. So now I need to win 4-0 away! CL campaign is in tatters because of bad scheduling!

Also the amount of injuries is ruining what is a very good game. Is this typical for a season!NB I have changed my style to reduce injuries and my average age has come down below 24

Lastly, and games should never be scheduled less than 1 hour apart. Moan over!!
    At least you did not get a server back up in between the two as I had earlier in the season with a 15min break.
    Had another since but no back up so just managed to change the squads over as the clock struck '3'
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    At least you did not get a server back up in between the two as I had earlier in the season with a 15min break.
    Had another since but no back up so just managed to change the squads over as the clock struck '3'
    A server back-up, I have yet to come across one of those.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*