Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Re: new training system. I'm out of the loop.

Re: new training system. I'm out of the loop.

Can someone explain what has happened re:training, please? I've seen people moaning a lot about how training has gone to **** and their players can't gain new skills. What has Nordeus done and what effect has it had?

Addicted
    they added mutants

Pro
    they punished the sector of Senior Professional Managers to decrease the critics of amateur managers who represent 90% of TE community.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 04-14-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    they punished the sector of Senior Professional Managers to decrease the critics of amateur managers who represent 90% of TE community.
    That's from your point of view. Despite I don't agree with the way they highlighted all these changes, the final goal is to improve the game and avoid some exploits of the system.

Sorry to tell you that but if for you is totally fine to have 1% skill in some attributes and 200%-300% in other attributes then I don't know what to say but I really hope that those professional managers are not on the same boat like you.

I really hope they will come back to the old system where the skills couldn't increase if the difference between them would be to high.
    The beauty of the game was due his simplicity, this is a game was made for the large mass.
    TripleSix likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    the final goal is to improve the game and avoid some exploits of the system.

Just to inform you about my case : I have 3 teams and my teams are now around 115% in general
    None of my players which are about 80 players is above 120%.
    Most of my players have a tree of attributes below 150%
    Only few players have above 150% in just 2-3 attributes not the complete tree ...

Nowadays most of the drills are not working on my main 15 players and receive very little white skills becoz most of my players have high white skills ( above 120% and below 150%) ... we're still in 1st week of season...My training in the last couple of days target the dark skills although I know that dark skills don't really improve performance but just increase the overall average of a player and makes earning white skills more and more difficult next season ....

Do you call the update an improvement ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 04-14-2018 at 09:15 AM.

I think the mods just get a kick out of messing things up.