Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Can someone tell me how to win games

Can someone tell me how to win games

Just lost Champions League for the first time with max preparation level,morale,and win bonus Can someone tell me how to win games-img_0078.jpgUsed to win trebles all the time but I guess the game engine hates me.Lost in penalties, team missed 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you are telling us that this is your 1st lost after always win and don't know how to win?
    Romijn likes this.

Well was the other team also an active manager with a good team, judging by the stats it seems so. Are you in a low level, because low level is usually easier and maybe now you are entering the real game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    So the result was 1-1 and you lost at penalties, am I right? Doesn't seems anything wrong with. Looking at your and his possession your teams were pretty balanced.

Just cause your team is a bit better in quality doesn't really mean is gonna be a 100% victory for you. There are other factors to consider as well like condition, moral, win bonus, possession bonus, orders and so on.

... a tip for you regarding penalties, I can't 100% is true because seems impossible to test and is also very hard but what I noticed is that players with low condition are missing lots of penalties so usually if I see the game goes to penalties I set my players with best condition and not really the best players on the field.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    1. Get your tactics right
    2. Have consistent players that able to perform againts equal teams. And pray you didn't meet stronger opponents.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    So the result was 1-1 and you lost at penalties, am I right? Doesn't seems anything wrong with. Looking at your and his possession your teams were pretty balanced.

Just cause your team is a bit better in quality doesn't really mean is gonna be a 100% victory for you. There are other factors to consider as well like condition, moral, win bonus, possession bonus, orders and so on.

... a tip for you regarding penalties, I can't 100% is true because seems impossible to test and is also very hard but what I noticed is that players with low condition are missing lots of penalties so usually if I see the game goes to penalties I set my players with best condition and not really the best players on the field.
    even though you have high boneses winning isn't everything
    i mean you could also lose against a weaker team with a big goal difference but winning provides happiness, losing provides wisdom
    i have an idea! use 4-3-3 like real madrid did! they score goals in every single game! unbelievable!
    Last edited by theclubofwins; 04-23-2018 at 02:55 AM.