Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season Over - what now?

I managed to trim my team of 4 players, now I've got a 2*, 2 x 3*, a 4*, 5 x 5*, 7 x 6*, 12 x 7*. Obviously the average is still too high to really affect the draw, but all of my 5 and 6* players (except the 2nd goalie) are 18/19 y/o and it's too soon to drop them. Hopefully It'll become clearer next season who's worth keeping and who's worth replacing with a dud 30-year old, lol. This is quite a balancing act which takes some effort, it might become clearer that it isn't for me and I'll aim for strength in depth again.

Ah well, it's all fun and games, eh?
    Neno likes this.

We need to analyze his team, how he trains the players, what formations he plays. Write them, there are experienced players who will help you build a good strategy for success.

Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    We need to analyze his team, how he trains the players, what formations he plays. Write them, there are experienced players who will help you build a good strategy for success.
    How do you tell how he trains players?

Oh great. BL won the treble last season, this season BL is in my CL group and also my opponent in the 1st knockout stage of the Cup. Their Average Quality is 126.8%.

I wouldn't be surprised to see BL in my league either. Looks like it's another season farming rests.

Check his players day by day. When watching, you can see if he highlights the white skills 200% +. This is important in general you will understand a lot about his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    Check his players day by day. When watching, you can see if he highlights the white skills 200% +. This is important in general you will understand a lot about his game.
    I already checked, in one of my earlier posts I said he has no mutants.

First game of the season ~ Home to BL
    First knockout of the cup ~ Home to BL

Lol, farming of rests commences!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12