Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't buy players even though I have the resources to do so

Addicted
    There isn't a problem at all. All you need to do is click the + button until the BUY NOW FOR 3T lights up to meet his demands. Simple !
    the seller has set a price so you need tp simply up your offer and he's yours for 3 T extra

Addicted
    i'm surprised at your post NIKO being a moderator.
    First of all the players can not be trained or receive play time bonuses whilst an offer has been made on a player and secondly the buyer has 27 tokens and the photo clearly shows BUY NOW for 3T extra.
    All the buyer has to do is click the + button until the light BUY NOW is lit up. it won't light up until the buyer meets the sellers demands

Famous
    @Richie 72. In both cases he's already offering 5 tokens. That would make a buy now for 20 tokens(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i'm surprised at your post NIKO being a moderator.
    First of all the players can not be trained or receive play time bonuses whilst an offer has been made on a player and secondly the buyer has 27 tokens and the photo clearly shows BUY NOW for 3T extra.
    All the buyer has to do is click the + button until the light BUY NOW is lit up. it won't light up until the buyer meets the sellers demands
    Are you noob or you need glasses ?
    He already offer 4 tokens.
    BUY NOW option needs more than the offered tokens.
    you move the bar to the right till it lights up and show the BUY NOW.
    This shows less than the first tokens and it's grey.

Also, some times happening the player you 've sent an offer, moves to 100% .
    I guess it's a matter of synchronisation. There are many old examples here in the forum but I don't think it's this case here.

I think it's a bug or as Altiplano said, it's some kind of a new limit, not to buy from the same team two players ?
    For mutants abusing trick ?

Only adms can answer .
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I'm taking a look at the account of the manager with the two players. Something went awry here. Will see what I can find.
    Altiplano likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Riiiight. So I investigated and it seems that the players were sold today after all. To another manager. It seems the interface was unresponsive for Guilherme1337.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    This has happened before, where certain servers were unable to buy through negotiations. Sometime within the last 14 months it happened.
    I think you're right Altiplano, I remember cases like this in the past. Last year. The issue was fixed and I can't say I heard anything of it since. But this looks like the same thing to me as well. I'll escalate it. Could very well be a server hick up since support hasn't reported cases like this one. :/

Hey @Guilherme1337 Please let me know what your Manager ID is btw. The programmers can check things from your side as well and see if there aren't any clues as to what caused the interface to glitch out like this.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    top eleven i believe is the fairest people i know

So apparently this came out to be a server delay. After the negotiations expired I got the players. Thanks for the help guys! Cheers

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Altiplano, HairDryer and Jeeves like this.
    Level 37 | Punisher 1904
    League Titles: x18 [4, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,]
    Runner's Up: x8 [5, 8, 9, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21]

Champion's League Titles: x8 [10, 11, 24, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33]
    Runner's Up: x2 [25, 26, 29, 35]

Cups: x13 [4, 20, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,]
    Runner's Up: x3 [12, 14, 17, 29]

Triple Crown: x6 [24, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12