Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Youth Players

Youth Players

I have been playing TE for 3 years, now, and have never took notice of the youth team players periodically offered from the academy.

Normally, I would sign up the player for 0 tokens, then auction him off for the cash, which I don't need. Today, it's a 24% rated GK. Based on my team average of 112%, he has no chance of making the match day 18.

I wouldn't consider the second player (for tokens), as I believe you can get better quality through Negotiations - where the seller isn't trying to drain you of tokens. Today, I have been offered 76% rated LB/LM. Obviously, he won't get near the team (atm).

Does anyone else do anything different?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The 0 tokens player is not worth training him (unless if you have a lot of green packs)
    The other,if he cost 12-14 tokens it worth buying him,they are fast train players and most of them are very good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    The 0 tokens player is not worth training him (unless if you have a lot of green packs)
    The other,if he cost 12-14 tokens it worth buying him,they are fast train players and most of them are very good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Not only the 12-14T. In fact, the 6 or 8T player can be FT and the 12 or 14T can't. I agree that most of them performs well at the very least. My all time best scorer was a ST from the academy, and I had him until retirement.
    michaelefc and Marius007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Not only the 12-14T. In fact, the 6 or 8T player can be FT and the 12 or 14T can't. I agree that most of them performs well at the very least. My all time best scorer was a ST from the academy, and I had him until retirement.
    Did he start out at around 76% when you signed him?

My only issue is whilst 12 tokens isn't a lot - especially for a potential investment that you are talking about - I don't particularly need a LB and I don't play a LM in my formation.

Thanks for the feedback.

I only buy the better one if he plays a position where I could need a replacement.

I agree that they are very fast trainers and good performers. If you have the rests to train him up, he can be a starting player with generally good ratings for some seasons.

The free one I always buy and sell straighaway. If he has 36% I might train him into negotiations.
    KenoticFC likes this.

In some rare occasions you get a 80 rated player, sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I only buy the better one if he plays a position where I could need a replacement.

I agree that they are very fast trainers and good performers. If you have the rests to train him up, he can be a starting player with generally good ratings for some seasons.

The free one I always buy and sell straighaway. If he has 36% I might train him into negotiations.
    I keep them even if they are not close to nego, you can use them for training and sell next season, don't waste a thing
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

i usually train the 0 token youth until 39% (not in one day) and just wait, somebody lower level was bought that player with 5 token, good business
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-01-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelefc View Post
    Did he start out at around 76% when you signed him?

My only issue is whilst 12 tokens isn't a lot - especially for a potential investment that you are talking about - I don't particularly need a LB and I don't play a LM in my formation.

Thanks for the feedback.

Nope, he was 68% if I recall well

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i usually train the 0 token youth until 39% (not in one day) and just wait, somebody lower level was bought that player with 5 token, good business
    Yeah, me too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast