4 23.53%
  • Satisfied

0 0%
  • Happy

0 0%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pnr8555
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Rank the level of your satisfaction about the training system on a scale 1-5

Pro

Rank the level of your satisfaction about the training system on a scale 1-5

1 Totally Unsatisfied
    2- Unsatisfied
    3- Neutral
    4- Satisfied
    5- Happy

It's very difficult for me to gain any team bonus right now, and everything doesn't seem to work as before. We need more transparency in terms of describing what has changed.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

1. Do not have a mutant team but can feel the effect too.

Famous
    I currently have AML, AMR and S who make better gains than 5 star 18 years olds by training defensive drills. Likewise DC, DL and DR training with attacking skills. None of whom were at 340% in any skills before the last update, OK they were getting close, but not "mutants".
    I have a GK struggling to gain anything and a DMC who I can't improve no matter what training I give him. My MCs are not much better.
    Tbh during the last few days I've reverted to the training I did as a newbie. I don't give a toss what drills the players are doing, just as long as they get every last % avaliable.
    This update to the training system has killed just about all interest for me. I can see a long summer tanking break on the horizon.
    USARABAT likes this.

If I still want to play this game then I have to start all over again. I feel useless training my player right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Difficult to balance all of the variables. Playing 1, 2 or 3 matches a day sometimes and then be asked to train players on top of that is nearly impossible without tanking your players condition. All phases of the game are a slow go because you're lacking something somewhere all the time.

Pro
    The training routine and some drills became none sense to me