Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Triocaps

Thread: Training

Training

Hi Guys.. Since a few days i cant train anymore. Anything i do i wont get better players. Only the GK gets better, even with the fast train from TE.

Is there Bug?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Triocaps View Post
    Hi Guys.. Since a few days i cant train anymore. Anything i do i wont get better players. Only the GK gets better, even with the fast train from TE.

Is there Bug?
    No. There was an update! No one knows anything anymore. If you discover any way to get decent gains please share.
    pnr8555 likes this.

i notice below drills (6.75%) got same gain effect with repeated same hard drills (15%~18%)

warm up + stretch + skill drill + pass go and shoot + piggy in the middle + video analysis

and this drills is good for keep 40% bonus everyday too

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i notice below drills (6.75%) got same gain effect with repeated same hard drills (15%~18%)

warm up + stretch + skill drill + pass go and shoot + piggy in the middle + video analysis

and this drills is good for keep 40% bonus everyday too
    And you are doing this with 1 person, with 1 Area or with the whole team?

Quote Originally Posted by Triocaps View Post
    And you are doing this with 1 person, with 1 Area or with the whole team?
    i was doing this on my 18 yr/o 5* quality player,

he gain 2% of any white skills on each time i using this 6.75% very easy and easy drills

and he also gain 2% white skills on each time i using all hard drills 15% like 6x wing play

while for keeping 40% daily training bonus, of course im using this 6.75% on a bunch of total 8 players (4 defender 4 midfielder and 4 attackers) with just 4 session

player 1 - GK
    player 2 - DC
    player 3- DL/ML
    player 4 - DMC
    player 5 - MC/AMC
    player 6 - AML
    player 7 - AMR
    player 8 - ST

now after a game only the gk has 5% more.. no other player... i dont get it sorry!

i started playing 2 weeks ago - i think i will stop again. Too hard to understand
    USARABAT likes this.