Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spartan117

Thread: The unfairness if the game is extreme.

The unfairness if the game is extreme.

I'm frustrated with my most recent match.
    It was a cup match.
    I was down by one goal on aggregate.
    My team was 90%, while opponent was 82%.
    I spent most of my tests and morale boosters to get my players to tip top condition. I even had reasonable training bonuses.
    Now the frustration comes.
    I start the match and my GK gets injured within 20 mins. I lead the possession 59 to 41 but somehow, my opponent got around 20 animations while I got only about 2 or 3. I also had a 100% attack while opponent had only 74 or so % defence. Still, how come my opponent dominates the game? I end up losing 2-0. My formation was NOT the problem as I had won by a lot against the same formation in the past. We even had the same number of shots, shots on target and I had a better pass completion and the lead in almost everything, except the game.
    I need a good explanation to why the game is so unfair sometimes.

Pro
    Was your opponent present?
    Which formation did you use?
    Which formation did your opponent use?
    Post screen shots.

The opponent manager was not present.
    The formation isn't the problem as I had played against similar formations and got 7 nil wins. And changing tactics didn't work a bit. The goals came from 30 yards away with 2 defenders infront of the attacker who is miles away from the target and has no support. And my play style was defending and it wasn't counter attacks. The animation just comes and pop comes the goal in a sec.
    Last edited by TenaciousTJ; 05-08-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTJ View Post
    The opponent manager was not present.
    The formation isn't the problem as I had played against similar formations and got 7 nil wins. And changing tactics didn't work a bit.
    Let's assume that there was no issue with the formation and let's focus on the orders. I've noticed that weaker opponents tend to dominate stronger teams when they set team mentality to defensive.

I've been in a situation where I had over 15% quality advantage and got only about 4 animation highlights throughout the match while my defensive opponent completely dominated and I lost 2-0 after winning the first 30ish games of the season.

With what you described I feel you were a victim to thesame thing. You might find this thread helpful.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ve-tactic.html
    pjBS likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Let's assume that there was no issue with the formation and let's focus on the orders. I've noticed that weaker opponents tend to dominate stronger teams when they set team mentality to defensive.

I've been in a situation where I had over 15% quality advantage and got only about 4 animation highlights throughout the match while my defensive opponent completely dominated and I lost 2-0 after winning the first 30ish games of the season.

With what you described I feel you were a victim to thesame thing. You might find this thread helpful.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ve-tactic.html
    Asumming there is no problem with formation is a lot to say. Tell us your formation, oppos formation, your orders. Keep in mind that 100% vs 73% is not a big gap like Toxcatl explained several times. 90% vs 82% is equal quality. Tell us the stats of the game and maybe we can tell you what happened.

Cheers

90% and 82% is too small gap,

see how i beat the favorite team, tactic and formation really does matter,

i play defensive and counter to the flank to avoid his 2-DMC

by looking to the result and statistic, i believe this is not troll

The unfairness if the game is extreme.-bsc-1.jpg

The unfairness if the game is extreme.-bsc-2.jpg

The unfairness if the game is extreme.-bsc-3.jpg

on the 2nd leg, i still not present because his home match is at 2 am,

and he is present and change his formation to counter mine without i noticed,

so as he is the favorite with right counter formation and 15% home and support bonus, he won 2nd leg with 6-3

it's because i still play with only 3-DC on 2nd leg, i will got many concede if use it wrongly
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-08-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Dreamer
    Great result Adifairus, congrats!!

Apprentice
    well its a cup game, 90 to 80 is not a big gap either so tactic does matter, well my team always going that rought time in a cup and champ, same tactic that i used to destroy in a league (or cup / cl early rounds) but seem harder when it comes to a cl or cup (especially when its a quarter or semis or even final match), better set bonus high if you not confident enough! , losing money better than losing chance

Dreamer
    So the game is so unfair but 3 days and no answer...