Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By wack
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By xander
  • 2 Post By wack
  • 2 Post By MarkusVatka
  • 1 Post By VladimirPutin007

Thread: What on earth has happened with this game?

What on earth has happened with this game?

Played this game for 5 years and have something like 30+ titles. Won 8 out of 9 last leagues and finished 2nd on the 9th.
    Usually i lose 1 or 2 games a season and have something like 75-15 in score difference.

This season has started of very strange for some reason and after 11 games I have 6 losses and 12-16 in goal difference.
    Apart from all the silly bugs TE is adding for some reason, I can't understand what I'm doing wrong after all these years.

Can someone help me understand what the f**k is going on? Has the game mechanic changed totally without any notice?

If this is to continue this will be my last season. Time to move on to a game where the result is not decided randomly.
    Richie72 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you can post a game, stats, info ..
    we could have some opinion
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Peaks and troughs for me. One season I’ll easily win the League. Last season I was unbeaten. Then another season I have a shocker. Same opponents, same tactics, mostly the same squad. This season for example, only 3 wins in the League.
    I just see it as relaxation season and don’t take it too seriously.
    xander likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

same for me I cant believe the position I am. The very same opponents I steered past comfortably in cup and CL are winning quite notoriously against my team. Thing is there is no way to know is it the bugs and glitches(yes i cant sub players and provide bonuses) affecting the results or should I change my tactics. Anyway acceptance of the results is the only way now. I dont think my team is going to promote if the outcome like this persists and after 26 seasons this will be my first ever tanking(purely unintentional though) What on earth has happened with this game?-capture.jpg
    Richie72 likes this.

Famous
    I've seen a large # of draws against opponents i should beat easily this season, especially association play.

Assuming something is different, why aren't the upper echelon of the World Top 100 affected? They seem immune to the troll, and it's not because of mutant players since I've seen plenty of mutant teams lose recently.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Rookie
    I believe there are some kind of scripts that are needed to flatten the skills, to let everyone to win every now and then.

And the stupidity continues... they're digging a deep hole to bury the game in.
    Worst of all is the so called compensation of mighty 10 tokens for the last screw up today. A freaking spit in the face to all of us who spend both money and time week in and week out.

Its time for Nordeus to step up and give us our spent money back, fix the game and apologise för their mistakes.
    Richie72 and Petje like this.

Exactly the thread I was looking for. I played for about four or five years, and after a hiatus started again last year.
    This is just getting silly, odds etc. have to come in to play! Way too many losses and draws against total underdogs.

Yeah, sometimes the opponent wins or snatches a draw with 29% possession and one shot on goal IRL, but that happens to a superior team only on occasion, not over 10 times in a season! And the treble is more or less impossible, nowadays it's a tradition that I lose in the cup final. And, dropping points with a 25%+ advantage against a real human wouldn't bug me as much, but against a bot team... ARRGH!

Maybe the suckiness is dictated by some algorithm that notices I've sometimes spent big bucks on this game, and they're trying to get me to do it again!
    Richie72 and Petje like this.

Rookie
    Same happen. This season so weird they packed my league with too many fcuking tankers with superior 160% level versus mine moderate 115%...

And lost CL as well because they put another superior 2 level up from mine with ridiculously gap in between...

I think next season i will be a tanker as well because how its ridiculously playing te this few season...

No wonders many players becoming tankers this system is so fcuked up for decent honest players to carry on...
    Petje likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    same for me I cant believe the position I am. The very same opponents I steered past comfortably in cup and CL are winning quite notoriously against my team. Thing is there is no way to know is it the bugs and glitches(yes i cant sub players and provide bonuses) affecting the results or should I change my tactics. Anyway acceptance of the results is the only way now. I dont think my team is going to promote if the outcome like this persists and after 26 seasons this will be my first ever tanking(purely unintentional though) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	100379
    This is why many players pushed to be tankers... they played well but was beaten by loopholed manipulation in the system...