Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Screwed up score & game money .. Please read & comment

Exclamation Screwed up score & game money .. Please read & comment

Ok, here is what happened with me
    On the 9th round, I had 2 consecutive games, cup then league game, separated by around 15 mins or less, meanwhile I had a player for sale, I won both games, and the player was sold. got a msg from the server telling me that the player was sold, but surprisingly, I never received the money for the player! also for that league game that I won, I know I watched it and won 2-0, it said in the statistics that it was 0-0 !! but it said in the league table that I won all 9 games, and have 27 points total .. Then next day I found out, that it shows in the fixtures tab as if the game was never player (it should score as - - ) and no statistics showed, and in the table it was changed to 8 games won and 1 game draw!! and points were down from 27 to 25 !!!

I really don't understand what happened, and so I have to put in a support ticket to fix the score and give me back my money, even I attached screen shots of everything which happened .. but of no use, my ticket ended up being answered by a rep who obviously doesn't know what I'm talking about!

Please tell me if that happened to any of you before, and if so, please share what was the solution, or have a support rep been able to help with it? or it happened to just me ..

Thanks for reading that, sorry for the long post

Issom
    ahmedovtch likes this.

Dreamer
    I ever had a match on my 4th season league, i was watching my game n my team was leading 5-0 before my internet connection have a trouble and I can reload the page till a few after that, I checked my game result and it was 0-0

LOOOOL....

Nordeus support sucks. they will try to fob you off with a generic 'template' response. and its the weekend so don't expect a comeback till late Monday. and the season will be over by then........
    aiureah, brezz, magic3 and 1 others like this.

dude you'd be really surprised by what kinda answers I got .. I was like O.o do u even know the football rules? :/
    take a look lmao

[Ticket transcript removed by Administration]

Seriously??
    Loserpool, brezz and Carlitos like this.

Rookie
    IMHO if you got this answer, you can post screenshots here so everyone can get a picture of what is going on with T11 servers.
    Loserpool likes this.

Banned
    All your base are belong to us!

Banned
    seriously though, the only thing that can change things is screenshots proving the score.
    Issom likes this.

Screwed up score & game money .. Please read & comment-capture.jpgScrewed up score & game money .. Please read & comment-capture1.jpg

There you go, those are the 2 screen shots that I have sent them in the support ticket, still got the same answers posted previously

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Issom View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	4954Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	4955

There you go, those are the 2 screen shots that I have sent them in the support ticket, still got the same answers posted previously
    I am not adding you as a friend with all those friendlies you like to play.
    aiureah likes this.

MDKII
    Issom, I'll look into this for you, but I ask everyone not to post Support Ticket transcripts, as it is against the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast