Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scorpion11

Thread: Videos

Banned

Videos

Hi, just thought id see if any1 else hasnt been able 2 watch the videos that earn u cash, injury packs, morale packs and condition packs, i log on several times a day and i get several things through watchin the vids, but for the last 3 days there hasnt been any at all, not even the 1st login of the day, which for the past 2 months has always been available, just wondered if any1 else is havin the same issue.

Also i try n train my players once a day, always on normal trainin, the past 2 days i´ve trained them and hav picked up 2 injuries on the strechin, pretty anoyed really, a match i understand u´ll get injuries but 2 in sucessive days on stretchin is takin the p i think.
    kullehh likes this.

Banned
    I too, have not had the opportunity for facebook videos the past few days. Its Pi$$ing me off with a capital P.

because I am now getting injuries galore and I need more red packs but Nordeus sees me with tokens, so they want me to spend them. Fat chance!

Bad injured players too.. And they are my best players. 3 in 2 days!!!!

Rookie
    Well that's unfortunate,at least you had the chance to get some in adition some of us have no opportuinity to gain anything through videos.Maybe there are not many sponsors willing to pay to get advertised on the game,who knows...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I too, have not had the opportunity for facebook videos the past few days. Its Pi$$ing me off with a capital P.

because I am now getting injuries galore and I need more red packs but Nordeus sees me with tokens, so they want me to spend them. Fat chance!
    Well i dont think that is the case, i haven´t had many tokens at all, wiv wat i get on a daily basis free, i think 15 is the most ive had ova the past 5 days or so, ive had alot more b4 but still been able 2 watch the vids.

Addicted
    i got my first videos ever (ever = about 1.5 seasons) today

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    i got my first videos ever (ever = about 1.5 seasons) today
    You know what means, right? Companies are seeing Austria as an interesting market, therefore, you will have more investors in your country, your economy will get better, you will have more money to spend on tokens

Addicted
    u act like Austria was some 3rd world country

as I said before: I gladly have no videos if it means I can live in Austria. I prefer Austria without videos over almost every other country with videos (except maybe Switzerland and Luxemburg?^^)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    u act like Austria was some 3rd world country

as I said before: I gladly have no videos if it means I can live in Austria. I prefer Austria without videos over almost every other country with videos (except maybe Switzerland and Luxemburg?^^)
    Wait, you like your country more than Top11??? lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Wait, you like your country more than Top11??? lol
    Not sure if sarcastic or...