Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: why no body is complaining anymore about the ineffective training system ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by yammer012874 View Post
    My team is amazing. I’ve trained everyone for specific strengths and that has been successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here it comes..... The troll, lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    haha u have a good point :P
    I disagree, nobody is complaining cause it doesn't matter to Nordeus. They are going to do what they want, no matter how hard or loud we complain. Simple as that
    Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I disagree, nobody is complaining cause it doesn't matter to Nordeus. They are going to do what they want, no matter how hard or loud we complain. Simple as that
    It really is as simple as that...
    They have no interest whatsoever as in what the people want.

Edit
    There was far more shouting when the new TM was introduced and look what happened there.... nothing.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 05-21-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    madflo19 and USARABAT like this.

why no body is complaining anymore about the ineffective training system ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It really is as simple as that...
    They have no interest whatsoever as in what the people want.

Edit
    There was far more shouting when the new TM was introduced and look what happened there.... nothing.
    I’ve read so many complaints over the years and it happens after every update. But I never saw that they gave up theirs innovations. So, they don’t listen really. It’s take it or leave it. Company is still not at the point of panic for loosing players drastically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HairDryer and Bunzo like this.

how will the devel. fix the training system and bring it back to how it was if you guys don't complain on daily basis ?

Go to suggestion and give your opinion on regular basis ... let them hear your voices.
    Probably because there's no point?
    USARABAT likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

how will the devel. fix the training system and bring it back to how it was if you guys don't complain on daily basis ?

Go to suggestion and give your opinion on regular basis ... let them hear your voices.
    I can only smash my head against a brick wall so many times before it is apparent that all I will get is a headache , you on the other hand haven't realized that fact yet.
    Managers will either get used to it or leave and those that leave will most likely be replaced by new ones and that is just how it is. The older players will whine about it while the new players wont know the difference anyway.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12