Thread: Advice please

Banned

Advice please

Ok, this is my 4th season, i´m level 4, dreamer, i play a straight 4-4-2, with the side midfielders on red arrows, i play hard defending, mixed passing focus,pressing in own half, hard tackling, mixed passing style, and zonal marking, no force counter attacks or offside traps, i hav a decent side gk-30,dl-31,dr-30,dcs-30 & 31(both injured at mo),ml-33,mr-30,mcs-29 & 30,sts-29 & 29, and 8 similar subs, the prob i seem 2 hav, i dont seem 2 create as many chances at goal as my opponant seems to, even if they are of a far lower standard than my side, i always concede, so its a game of me having to score more than them most games, 1st league game 2day away to a side far below my standard, 1st min there 1 on 1 and score, my 1st 1 on 1 i put wide, id say out of maybe 5 1 on 1s a game i score maybe 1, they then hav a player injured on 51 mins, and dont replace him, they still continue 2 hav chances, i then did score on 85 mins, and scraped a 1-1 draw, i thought i shud of on paper won, wiv a few goals scored, i had 69 possession, we had 14 attempts on goal, they hit the target 7 2 my 8, they played 1 striker how is it poss 2 hav all them chances, they played a 4-5-1, then lost a mid, so were 4-4-1,the makers say they try 2 make the game as realistic as poss, well please guys tell me wat wud as a newcommer make u wanna continue playin the game if that happens, anyway enough of my winining can any1 giv me any advice as 2 if they think im playin the wrong tactics, any help wud b gr8, thanx.

because your playing hard defending your not going to be attacking very often. Try changing it to normal
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    because your playing hard defending your not going to be attacking very often. Try changing it to normal
    Ok i´ll giv that a go, but i hope as i sed i always seems 2 concede it doesnt make me concede more, else i´ll b havin to score alot 2 win, but thanx anyway.