Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 311
Like Tree166Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    49
    I am excited for this. Played the first match. Can you finish more games in a day? Assuming you face rest packs (im new :/) So its not recommended to rush?


    Seeing the best token prize as only 10 coins I wonder if its profitable to pay tokens in the international cup just for emblem/tshirts etc. Will the players coming at my club at the end cost tokens too? to recruit

    TLDR: whats the resk/reward ratio for us to spend tokens in the preparation + world cup?

    [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-free.jpg
    Last edited by wasabimousse; 05-22-2018 at 03:31 PM.

  2. #12
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

    3) If I will finish the preparation tour and start the IC with a quality team for example 100%, all my opponents in IC will have the same quality ?or gonna be a mix ?
    In other words, should we manipulate our quality? Lol
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 05-22-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

  3. #13
    Apprentice Siddas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    292
    looks decent lets see.
    Last edited by Siddas; 05-22-2018 at 04:21 PM.

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14
    This is one of the best events I've seen in top eleven. You can add players to your squad (national team) as long as you win. If you want to add more quickly you use coins. Perfect.

    Of course you will need a whole lotta rests for this. But hey, better than nothing, no?
    USARABAT and grubi125 like this.

  5. #15
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    In other words, should we manipulate our quality? Lol
    hmm, not exactly.
    that's different from the previous tours as there oppo were bots.
    Now our opponents are also humans so they can increase their q too.
    The question is more like,
    Is it worthy to spend my precious greens and tokens for preparing a more powerful IC team or I 'm gonna play with same q teams so save them ?
    Or maybe use them for the IC games.
    po_zdrach, USARABAT and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #16
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Did everyone start with 4-4-2 what kind of international manager doesn't have the ability to at least choose the positions we want.

  7. #17
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, not exactly.
    that's different from the previous tours as there oppo were bots.
    Now our opponents are also humans so they can increase their q too.
    The question is more like,
    Is it worthy to spend my precious greens and tokens for preparing a more powerful IC team or I 'm gonna play with same q teams so save them ?
    Or maybe use them for the IC games.
    Good question, but I bet that it will be without answer

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    45
    my server is 207 and every time I select a country a connection drops and I can not log in. Can check?

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    I am excited for this. Played the first match. Can you finish more games in a day? Assuming you face rest packs (im new :/) So its not recommended to rush?


    Seeing the best token prize as only 10 coins I wonder if its profitable to pay tokens in the international cup just for emblem/tshirts etc. Will the players coming at my club at the end cost tokens too? to recruit

    TLDR: whats the resk/reward ratio for us to spend tokens in the preparation + world cup?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	101324
    Hi wasabimousse, you can play as many matches as you'd like per day in the Preparation Phase.

    Also, everyone should've just received 20 free rests.

  10. #20
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi wasabimousse, you can play as many matches as you'd like per day in the Preparation Phase.

    Also, everyone should've just received 20 free rests.
    Oh I just wondered, thanks. lol

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast