Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 311
Like Tree166Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

  1. #81
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    265
    Cannot activate in game bonus and can't change any player on live game
    Make it right without bugs or just don't do it
    Last edited by scalle; 05-23-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

  2. #82
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Cannot activate in game bonus and can't change any player on live game
    Make it right without bugs or just don't do it
    I had this bug during the match (2nd half) as well...

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    saucy too busy to answer this question. but by the rewards photo the finalist will get your country jersey? (if you won the semifinal)

    Attachment 101448
    Hey jarharnamme, yep, in the Semi-Final that's your chosen nation's jersey as the reward as well as tokens/rests.
    HairDryer likes this.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #84
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Cannot activate in game bonus and can't change any player on live game
    Make it right without bugs or just don't do it
    Hey scalle, I just noticed this myself about bonuses, but can you try something? Navigating out of Live Match and then going back in? Are you then able to activate the bonuses?

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #85
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sausy when the tournament start will we be able to buy player or only on preparation? Why the player is 22yo and above?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Hairdryer yes you will be able to buy players during the International Cup.
    HairDryer likes this.

  6. #86
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Hairdryer yes you will be able to buy players during the International Cup.
    Saucy any confirmation please on the draw of the cup. Is it totally random mix of teams or drawn similar quality like associations?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. #87
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Hairdryer yes you will be able to buy players during the International Cup.
    Hi sausy, there are so many questions and some are really good ... why don't you answer all of them ?

  8. #88
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hi sausy, there are so many questions and some are really good ... why don't you answer all of them ?
    The ic event is significant. Maybe deserves it's own section with distinct threads. One being q and a. Forumers then have a clear place to ask questions and admins can monitor and reply. Too many unknowns in this event still. 1 biggie being what will the draw be based on? At the moment this preparation and spending of tokens and greens could all be a waste of time if drawn v same q teams.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT and HairDryer like this.

  9. #89
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    The ic event is significant. Maybe deserves it's own section with distinct threads. One being q and a. Forumers then have a clear place to ask questions and admins can monitor and reply. Too many unknowns in this event still. 1 biggie being what will the draw be based on? At the moment this preparation and spending of tokens and greens could all be a waste of time if drawn v same q teams.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more.

  10. #90
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Sub 22yo will be reserved for buying with tokens no doubt. Particularly when tournament starts lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    There are under 20 yo too,this one i was given after i beat Spain.


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    rogerniceguy and HairDryer like this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ‚Äčhttp://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast