Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

will it be possible to send the shirt as a gift?
    USARABAT likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    No, if you lose or draw you can play again. And it's free.
    You will lose condition...so to play one more time you need to wait or use green packs
    USARABAT and madflo19 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    This is the best Update in a lot of years!!! Very good!!
    wtf...how do you think that this update is so good? The game has been spoiling for months, the last days are a tragedy where people have devoted their free time to the hobby that is this game and devs through their ineptitude and letting go of early unverified updates spoil almost all this season.
    The worst part is that no apologies, no compensation, no explanations, so far I have not seen any tutorial on how to train players and you are so happy?. .... I see that quality matters for me and for you a little innovation is enough because your team probably does not play anything. .. actually something wonderful.
    madflo19, HairDryer, lespa and 2 others like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Did everyone start with 4-4-2 what kind of international manager doesn't have the ability to at least choose the positions we want.
    no I have 6 teams each one had different quality players and different formations ... 433 4321 442 ... and qualify ranges between 50- 56 %

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    2) The International Cup will repeat three times. You can only pick your national team once and play all the tournaments, however, winning it multiple times will bring increasing and some amazing rewards! !
    Hey Lian can you please elaborate this statement ... How it will repeat itself three times ? what do you by all the tournaments ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BossPanda View Post
    Will I see this new cup in my hall of fame?

... just in case you won it lol but let's wait an official answer about this question

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hey Lian can you please elaborate this statement ... How it will repeat itself three times ? what do you by all the tournaments ?
    The International Cup will be held three times over the course of the next several months. Rewards scale each time you win the tournament, meaning they get better if you win multiple tournaments.
    dsio likes this.

I'm not so enthusiastic like others are...ok..2nd part of this IC could be something good,playing against other managers but i can't forget what bug storm we had all this season.
    Also the game engine still looks like a slot machine

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    brolly, HairDryer and lespa like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    I'm very excited with this IC. I think that it's a nice idea. I can have my second team and if i win the tournament i will get good players for my first team. Obiously, i would love win the IC because i will have done a great job, not for rewards.

Well done Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    ... just in case you won it lol but let's wait an official answer about this question

obvious XD

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast