Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: International cup fitness

International cup fitness

Why does it go down so quick? What is wrong with the fitness system? Why mess with the normal game mechanics and modify them?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbancristian194 View Post
    Why does it go down so quick? What is wrong with the fitness system? Why mess with the normal game mechanics and modify them?
    Because you will have to use your club teams green packs to boost your international teams fitness. You WANT to play the international cup, you WANT it to be good, you WANT to win it...............then I'm afraid you HAVE to spend.
    Bunzo and Aku Papua like this.

My goodness, the fitness is ludicrous! I'm finding a hard time playing consecutive matches. Absolutely gutted!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    After my first game vs Nigeria (4-4-2, low pressing, zonal marking in all the game)

- Some players lost 20%, some 31%

31% is little more than the official games (with the orders above)

International cup fitness-condition-.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i can play consecutive match, just don't wait your player stamina more than 40%

The enemy team always use high pressing, man to man marking and hard tackling

So, to win a match you need press high, tackling hard, and man to man marking too which is will drain your player stamina too much

if you wait your player stamina more than 40% it will be disadvantage for you, so play the match with stamina range 30-40%

Just don't care if your players in game stamina below 10% , after the match it will automatically became 10% and don't worry if your player get injured, it will auto healing after the match

Dreamer
    Lol... I have 23 tired player... Only to play up to 4th stage

Quote Originally Posted by mahisaagni View Post

So, to win a match you need press high, tackling hard, and man to man marking too which is will drain your player stamina too much

if you wait your player stamina more than 40% it will be disadvantage for you, so play the match with stamina range 30-40%

Just don't care if your players in game stamina below 10% , after the match it will automatically became 10% and don't worry if your player get injured, it will auto healing after the match
    In one case you play with 40%, goes to 10% after the game and wait (or give greens) to play again .
    In the other case, you have 90%, goes to 60% and wait (or give greens ) to play again.

Why the 2nd has disadvantage
    considering that you might have a low condition penalty in performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    In one case you play with 40%, goes to 10% after the game and wait (or give greens) to play again .
    In the other case, you have 90%, goes to 60% and wait (or give greens ) to play again.

Why the 2nd has disadvantage
    considering that you might have a low condition penalty in performance.
    because it is different with normal match, in normal match with high press & man to man marking you lost 30 - 40 % condition, in this tournament match a little bit random, some player will lose 30-40% , but the others some times lost more than 50%

i don't know if this only happens to me or happens with the other managers

Apprentice

I'm winning with the exact opposite orders

because it is different with normal match, in normal match with high press & man to man marking you lost 30 - 40 % condition, in this tournament match a little bit random, some player will lose 30-40% , but the others some times lost more than 50%

i don't know if this only happens to me or happens with the other managers
    so you mean to start hour game with 30% condition and use from the beginning high pressing and man to man.
    Those orders will give more than 40-50% condition loss but doesn't matter because we have only 30%.
    Right ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast