Thread: Strange mirror results with same opponent

Strange mirror results with same opponent

What's wrong with this game?!

I have one very strong opponent with who we play each season champions league and cup matches (mostly finals). This season we already played the cup game. In the first cup game I was playing at home, entered the game but couldn't do any changes do to bad internet connection. The opponent entered the last 5 min of the game. After the first half he was winning 0-3. During the last 10 minutes of the game my team scored 3 so we had a draw 3-3 but I repeat - there were no changes from any of 2 teams.

Today I had a first game of champions league semi-final. And this time I was playing away. I was watching the game with the support of 2 more managers and the opponent didn't appear. After the first half I was winning 0-3 and the opponent had only 1 shot away and 0 on goal (as a result I didn't make any changes). In the second half during the last 15 minutes of the game he managed to score 3 goals. So we again had draw 3-3. The opponent didn't follow the game so couldn't make any changes. I also didn't change anything.

Is it a coincidence? Or is it really how the engine works. We had absolutely same but mirror results. Even the time of the scored goals is the same +-3 minutes.

And btw today for the first time in more than a year I experienced this bull**** with bonuses when you press the button a hundred of times and it keeps saying that the players don't hear you because of the crowd.

I know that we will never have any explanation or reply from Nordeus, but still such matches really destroy all the fun of the game making you think that this game is more random than simulator.

So yesterday I played the second match of CH.league. And I lost it 1-3. And it's exactly the same mirror result that I had previously with the same opponent in the cup earlier this season. The opponent missed again the match. So currently we have the following 2 competitions during the same season with the same opponent and mirror results:

CUP (3d round)
    3 - 3 (I play at home and score 3 goals during the last minutes of the game)
    1 - 3 (I play away and the opponent scores 1 goals during the last 3 minutes after I win 0-3)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (Semi-final)
    3 - 3 (I play away winning 0-3 and the opponent scores 3 goals during the last minutes of the game)
    1 - 3 (I play at home and I score 1 goal at 89th minute after I lose 0-3)

So same opponent, same scores and same scenario with mirror results. WTF was that?!?! Common, Nordeus - how does your broken random engine works?

Need pictures?! - easily

Apprentice
    "The opponent missed again the match".

This is a big problem; I have many troll results against weaker teams with absent managers.

Often there is the feeling that not following is better.