Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chakalat

Thread: Player Fitness

Player Fitness

I have two games within about 2 hours of each other, as i'm sure a lot of you now have with the league and the champions league.

My questions is, how do you go about keeping all your players fresh? both games are must win and my substitutes are poo compared to my first team..

Banned
    3 ways:
    1-st use green packs
    2-nd buy 22 equal players
    3-th if you have home game you can postponed match with few hours for 2 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    3 ways:
    1-st use green packs
    2-nd buy 22 equal players
    3-th if you have home game you can postponed match with few hours for 2 tokens
    aye but i don't have enough money to buy other players, and also i signed 1 or 2 players at the start of the season and it told me that i had to sell/sack someone so that i could make this player sign a contract? so i couldn't have a bigger squad?

Since you mention your sub are of poor quality then your only choice is the feed your first XI with rest packs AKA green packs. Or if either 1 of the game is playing at home then you postpone it. You should count yourself lucky that they are 2 hours apart. Wait till you get those 15 mins apart game and you will be in for a headache
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by matimus54321 View Post
    aye but i don't have enough money to buy other players, and also i signed 1 or 2 players at the start of the season and it told me that i had to sell/sack someone so that i could make this player sign a contract? so i couldn't have a bigger squad?
    Basically you have:

Starting 11
    Sub 7
    Reserve 4

Anymore and you have to sell/sack someone before you can add them to your squad.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    I can give you advice but is your choice.I dont buy tokens and ofc i too have some problems with squad .But i have 3 most importnant players in team who are my"stars".They are young 18-19 years old scouts players with SA so i keep my red packs for them.I heal player with green pack only if he is below than 60% .If anyone from others get injuried i dont heal him if injuried is not 7 days +.I keep all my green pack to trening young players and make them SA what i need.In first few seasons i use green packs to keep squad in full in all game but later i see that no big diference if they are not in 99% exept in importnant games like CL final or any game when i need to win.This games is not mutch in 1 season so i can keep a lot of green packs to make squad better and better.With max lvl medical i get per season 49 green pack+28 from friend gifts and like 40 from oficial games (cup,cl,leage games)also i play 1-2 friendly game with second acc with my reservs,its smt like 50 game per season ,this mean +50 green packs and 20-40 red.Some time in FB have movies for packs, i always watch them for green per season some time i get 10-20 per season.At last in 1 season i get green packs 49+28+40+50+10=170-180 green and 100-120 red.Red is enough to keep top squad from injuries,with green i can make 2 young players with SA and 7 stars and use them next 4-5 seasons its mb mutch better than buying scout for 50 tokens.If you have patient to do this few seasons you will stop think for injuries,condition and you will have full 5-7 stars team with all SA and you can rotate them depends of the opponent .But dont forget you are in the begining and ofc is not easy just keep play,dont loose your nerves bcz this is a only a game
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-09-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

By keeping themselves physically and mentally active do activities that keeps you good in terms of your physical stuff,Running or walking will keep you good.
    Secondly take care of the diet you take that should be natural light clean and nutritionally rich.
    Last edited by Armani31; 07-06-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    [link removed. No advertisements allowed in signatures -Administration]