Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Troll Results After Update

Troll Results After Update

What's wrong with this game?!?! After this fantastic update I lost all 3 matches out of 3 I have played. Just imagine that in the whole season from the start I had only 3 draws and the rest of the games were won.

And the last game really killed me - the opponent is 45% weaker, the ball possession is 28 - 72, he had only 2 shots and scored 1 goal and I had 21 shot 13 of which were on goal and NO GOALS scored. In the 1st game I destroyed him 6-0. He doesn't visit his matches. Tactics were just the same.

And I don't even mention that I lost treble in my semi-final because of the strange mirror result (another post from me)

But why the hell we have so many troll random results these days. Bonus is not working (the button is not active), the game freezes and you have to enter the game once again. I don't mind updates but don't destroy what has been working previously

Yes I agree it a troll season result favour the lesser team must be from the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 likes this.

I've also been surprised with some strange results in the last two league games against inactive teams having half my % level. Fortunately I have nothing to worry about winning the league this season, but it's kind of awkward to see my ass kicked by teams that used to serve cold drinks to my substitutes two weeks ago

Apprentice
    Today a draw at home against a weaker opponent..he was 103%, me 132%..red card for one of his players but despite this he scored and I drew in last minutes of the match.

It's ridicolous.

Rookie
    Same here.

After the awfully fcuking updates yesterday :

1. Could no longer view any ads
    2. Could no longer trained with special coach (that's free 4 training)
    3. Now stragely today i could not play IC matches it says game was full and don't hv any slot time.

My question is :

1. WHAT THE FCUK HAPPEN AFTER NEW UPDATE?

2. why this all silly bugs still linger in updates after updates never even rectified???

3. WHAT THE FCUK WAS WRONG with your dev tech team?

4. Why dont u mf taking our complaint seriously?

I feel Boring to feel fedup and stress whenever install latest updates. They just killing the game with annoying problems one after another. Fcuk norda$$

Famous
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What if my team is nearly equal??? He slaughter me? DDD

SOOOOOOOOOO ridiculous

Can i haz teh "TROLL OF THE MONTH" trophy?

No, hes not having mutants
    (am having 340% players for god sake! )

Troll Results After Update-level37drawreally.jpg