Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cup Draw

Dreamer

Cup Draw

Hello Devs,

I would like to know how the draw will be made regarding the International Cup ?

As everybody started with really mediocre team to build slowly through Pre-qualification phase, I assume the draw should be done randomly, not based on quality level (similar to FA).

I do think its not fair to make draw based on quality of the team as some players spent more time in this phase than the others. So why relatively strong teams should be punished like that ?

Maybe Saucy (apologies if I didnt spell your nick correctly) or Jeeves can confirm ?

Thank you
    Bunzo, rogerniceguy and madflo19 like this.

when everyone says "based" on quality do you guys refer to a favorite/seed system? or not really and you mean 32 of the teams will have top quality?

I assume there will be weak teams also since not everyone will like this or prepare or be active (but not shutdown yet). We will see if we have groups with weak teams too (I assume).

The most I want (just for "roleplaying") purpose is not to have many exact teams (lets say Italy) in the same cup on a server.

my suggestion, it shouldn't based on our team strength after the preparation phase,

because somebody give much effort and somebody not or doesn't really care their team is weak.

to be fair, all the opponent should standardize their strength for all managers.

so, somebody who give much effort during preparation got higher chance to win the cup

of course in 32 team, there should be weak and strong team
    madflo19 and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    I have been pushing in the main thread for an answer on this. Sausy has said he doesn't know but will find out. Still waiting. I am not investing heavy resources and time until I get the answer as there is no point if your preparation gets you a tougher draw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Hello Devs,

I would like to know how the draw will be made regarding the International Cup ?

As everybody started with really mediocre team to build slowly through Pre-qualification phase, I assume the draw should be done randomly, not based on quality level (similar to FA).

I do think its not fair to make draw based on quality of the team as some players spent more time in this phase than the others. So why relatively strong teams should be punished like that ?

Maybe Saucy (apologies if I didnt spell your nick correctly) or Jeeves can confirm ?

Thank you
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I have been pushing in the main thread for an answer on this. Sausy has said he doesn't know but will find out. Still waiting. I am not investing heavy resources and time until I get the answer as there is no point if your preparation gets you a tougher draw.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Im not investing too, but i have decided to stick it to it coz i don't care about players what we will get coz i have a wide range of young players ('ween 160-190%) in my main.
    And im playing just for pure fun and don't want to take it seriously (more than my main team).

Same here the players would not get in my main team...
    Im playing for a real fancy shirt
    Gabez Teh likes this.

and to get that shirt, we need to reach final

and after much effort in preparation phase, it just end up against tougher opponent in IC
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Same here the players would not get in my main team...
    Im playing for a real fancy shirt
    I'm playing because today making a sub during a match is the ONLY way to get rest packs. Lol.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    and to get that shirt, we need to reach final

and after much effort in preparation phase, it just end up against tougher opponent in IC
    Semi final btw
    That is my prize

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Semi final btw
    That is my prize
    jersey reward is semi final won, means reach final
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast