Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: More money to Nordeus?

Angry More money to Nordeus?

When they changed the training system, it was simple. Harder and slower training means more green packs from store. // Well they said, that it was against mutant players, but we all know, that this is not true.
    Well you need to buy tokens now for fast and good training...
    Now they made World Cup, which is only and I say only based on Green Packs. Random results, last second draws etc..

It seems to me, that T11,which was much more F2P game before is now mostly P2P game. Many managers, who have played it since the beginning are leaving. So it seems that now you Have To Spend Money to be at the top in this game.

To me it seems Good Bye...

I do not think that is the case you can easily play this game for free
    30 free packs per day and daily gifts and offers
    I really doubt that non spending players leaving the game would hurt Nordeus in the slightest.
    They have screwed up the training but I don't think the intention was to make players spend
    rogerniceguy likes this.

And now there is a bug or something with watching ads...Many of us only are getting 2-3 videos per day and that's it. Nice way to train your team...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I really doubt that non spending players leaving the game would hurt Nordeus in the slightest.
    They have screwed up the training but I don't think the intention was to make players spend
    I agree. I don't spend and get by on videos. All recent updates do is potentially lower avg q for all. Doesn't mean you have to start spending real money at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Yeah videos are a struggle at the moment. Time consuming to get the loop to turn into a blue button. Frustrating!
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    And now there is a bug or something with watching ads...Many of us only are getting 2-3 videos per day and that's it. Nice way to train your team...
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes
    Its nice to get anything free is it not ?

Pro
    To me it seems Good Bye...

- 1 / 10 million ... Bye bye

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I agree with you Bunzo.

I don't think nordeus has nefarious plans to screw over the free players. I think they are to put it bluntly, " A naive company that is making stupid decisions."

I think they're stubborn and trying to force us players to play the game the way they believe it should be playing instead of adapting to design the game the way the players want to play it. For example, not updating the scout and recommended player lists to include more well trained players.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-27-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.