Thread: Fix the free ads doesnt worked!!!

Rookie

Fix the free ads doesnt worked!!!

Im not in good mood to talk polite. Before the fcuking update everything was normal. Now after 4 days later everything went wrong.

1. The fcuking ads does not worked.
    Had complaint but nobody listen and reply. Since update many bugs persist and ads stop worked. Yet nothing fix until now.

2. What THE FCUK actual happen? Where is the dev response team? Why nobody reply to complaints?

3. Is this forum just a random bull**** or what? I dont see any mods even reply to many other thread open. Perhaps one or two reply but that was not enough effort.

4. Why bother to be MODS when u are **** and slow into giving response / solution? Just saw Sausy and the other one i forgot his name Jeev or somethat, giving reply. But where the fcuk the other mods?

5. I have problem with ads since that fcuking update. Now 4 days and continuing failed to get free rest and training 2x as usual. This really damaging my team and everything.

6. What the fcuk was the dev tech doing? Taking slack as usual? People complaint and never been able to fix right away.

So answer me. All the fcuking mods available do answer me. Dont be rubbish and if this matter is not solved then fcuking goodbye. I will delete permanently this horrible game.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-27-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, you 're not in a good mood but if you won't edit your post with the f.. words, you 'll get ban.
    You are free to say what you want but there some rules here..
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fix the [I
    fcuking beautiful[/I] free ads doesnt worked!!!

VladimirPutin007;528376]Im not in good mood to talk polite. Before the fcuking nice update everything was normal. Now after 4 days later everything went wrong.

1. The fcuking beautiful ads does not worked.
    Had complaint but nobody listen and reply. Since update many bugs persist and ads stop worked. Yet nothing fix until now.

2. What THE FCUK very interesting actual happen? Where is the dev response team? Why nobody reply to complaints?

3. Is this forum just a random bulls or what? I dont see any mods even reply to many other thread open. Perhaps one or two reply but that was not enough effort.

4. Why bother to be MODS when u are **** and slow into giving response / solution? Just saw Sausy and the other one i forgot his name Jeev or somethat, giving reply. But where the fcuk the other mods?

5. I have problem with ads since that fcuking interesting update. Now 4 days and continuing failed to get free rest and training 2x as usual. This really damaging my team and everything.

6. What the fcuk another thinghs was the dev tech doing? Taking slack as usual? People complaint and never been able to fix right away.

So answer me. All the fcuking good mods available do answer me. Dont be rubbish and if this matter is not solved then fcuking not good goodbye. I will delete permanently this horrible game.

Today i received 12 packs,... i never was so happy watching ads....
    Last edited by chris77; 05-27-2018 at 10:21 AM.