Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic3

Thread: Player wages - should be an upper margin I think :confused:

Player wages - should be an upper margin I think :confused:

Playing season 33 now, 19 players on the team - and let me tell you that at level 155-160 (my best is 163) the player wages are damn too high, bordering on ridiculous - for several seasons now I could not afford full team of 22, and seems like this season, after I renewed contracts for several players (average annual fee - 40-45 million) - seems like 19 is no longer affordable either.

I had to decrease winning bonus on all tournaments - which I feel would be damaging to team's morale somewhat

For some time I tried to balance out through transfers - like buying prospective youngsters then selling them - but that means I have to spend much more time online than I would consider reasonable, hunting out for players AND trying not to engage in longish auctions not to lose tokens (that would beat the whole purpose, eh?)

I don't feel like increasing ticket prices - as I wish full attendance on my home games

So the way out would be - either to introduce upper margin of wages - like no more than 40 million per year

Or to allow higher level managers to get more upgrades to stadiums - to increase attendance beyond 260K visitors (though I can't even imaging real stadium THAT size) - in order balance out losses on player wages.

Any considerations?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridwine View Post
    Playing season 33 now, 19 players on the team - and let me tell you that at level 155-160 (my best is 163) the player wages are damn too high, bordering on ridiculous - for several seasons now I could not afford full team of 22, and seems like this season, after I renewed contracts for several players (average annual fee - 40-45 million) - seems like 19 is no longer affordable either.

I had to decrease winning bonus on all tournaments - which I feel would be damaging to team's morale somewhat

For some time I tried to balance out through transfers - like buying prospective youngsters then selling them - but that means I have to spend much more time online than I would consider reasonable, hunting out for players AND trying not to engage in longish auctions not to lose tokens (that would beat the whole purpose, eh?)

I don't feel like increasing ticket prices - as I wish full attendance on my home games

So the way out would be - either to introduce upper margin of wages - like no more than 40 million per year

Or to allow higher level managers to get more upgrades to stadiums - to increase attendance beyond 260K visitors (though I can't even imaging real stadium THAT size) - in order balance out losses on player wages.

Any considerations?
    Nordeus never thought this game would go that far lol. They probably want you to buy tokens to take a bank loan
    brezz likes this.

Even if I were to borrow the biggest bank loan of 472m that would barely get me through the season, and at 85 tokens there is a fat chance I'll be taking that one out

Just went to overview - my one day balance for today is negative 56 million. I had two games, both visiting, I won both, so that's 30 million less on winning bonuses + 37 million player wages (and I have 4 players with contracts expiring I could not afford to renew contracts for as of yet) - so when I do it will be more like 45 million on wages = 60 million a day roughly

Ok, I won't be winning all games (but I usually fininsh top 3, so it's 75% winning ratio for me), and half of the games will be at home - let's deduce 1/4 = roughly I spend 45 million

45X28 = 1,260m = at least three times that loan
    Last edited by Bridwine; 04-09-2013 at 04:56 PM.

is not it obvious?! top11 wants you to buy cash through real money
    for more than.......maybe 5-6+ seasons i have wondered where to spend money cuz i was on the max 2 147xxx B. with last season reduce of prize money top11 ****ed us pretty well i am lvl 30 and as i can see through ur post - it will get more suckish