Thread: Another Person Leaving

Another Person Leaving

I am not like some leaving because they are losing in fact i leaving why on the up.

I am on season Five but the game has changed and the thoughts behind the engine need to be looked at.

Currently i have won the league on both servers each of the past four seasons

But the game has lost its appeal for the following reasons.

1 One of the servers has less than 12 players available on the transfer market this leaves to many people bidding for very few players.
    2 To many glitches when buying players that cost even more tokens.
    3 To many games starting less than 1 hour before the last game finishes.

For the people that remain on here I hope things improve but I rather give the game a miss.

Thank for everyone that helped me and good luck

Pro
    Can you do me a favor and set an illegal formation so your team does not continue to move up the ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
    I am not like some leaving because they are losing in fact i leaving why on the up.

I am on season Five but the game has changed and the thoughts behind the engine need to be looked at.

Currently i have won the league on both servers each of the past four seasons

But the game has lost its appeal for the following reasons.

1 One of the servers has less than 12 players available on the transfer market this leaves to many people bidding for very few players.
    2 To many glitches when buying players that cost even more tokens.
    3 To many games starting less than 1 hour before the last game finishes.

For the people that remain on here I hope things improve but I rather give the game a miss.

Thank for everyone that helped me and good luck
    selling any decent players?