Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 337
Like Tree321Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

  1. #161
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Nordeus keep silent about this s**t, but if I swear them, some administrator or moderator will be right here to censor my words
    Correct, moderated for profanity. You and others make good and valid points but do not need to swear whilst doing so. Us Mods do make comments of our own to Admins through channels as many of us are in the same position as you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC
    Level 105
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  2. #162
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, you 're playing like a bot.
    You have very good chances you know.
    Lucky guy ...

    In some TE fb far far away, a guy maybe has a post saying
    Look, my bot opponent is ball and not shaved




    lol
    LOL LOL

    this was good
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-02-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #163
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    My match v bot Tunisia hasn't been played yet - the bot v bot team match did complete. Support informed, not holding my breath for a reply...


    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-g-r1b.jpg

    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-ic1-group-r1.jpg
    USARABAT likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  4. #164
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    So it didn't get played overnight at day change then?
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    My match v bot Tunisia hasn't been played yet - the bot v bot team match did complete. Support informed, not holding my breath for a reply...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IC1 Group G R1b.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	102654

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IC1 Group R1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	102656
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    So it didn't get played overnight at day change then?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That's what I was waiting for, and no...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  6. #166
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Double disappointment eh. Game goes from bad to worse each day. And admins have gone silent again waiting for the storm to calm no doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's what I was waiting for, and no...
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Cope King and USARABAT like this.

  7. #167
    Addicted po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Double disappointment eh. Game goes from bad to worse each day. And admins have gone silent again waiting for the storm to calm no doubt

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Guys, I think that you misunderstood. Please, check this thread:

    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...e-excuses.html

  8. #168
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Double disappointment eh. Game goes from bad to worse each day. And admins have gone silent again waiting for the storm to calm no doubt

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    TBH I couldn't give a toss about the IC competition. I haven't expended any tokens or coloured packs on the team, so I lose nothing if it goes down the tubes or even never takes place.

    All I'm concerned about is the effect that this new competition has on the stability of the rest of the game, and it is already having an impact.

    None of my teams have been able to use a video boost on Daily training for the regular team, and supply of videos for the coloured packs have all but dried up. One team is perennially short of blue Morale packs, and one is depleting its scant resource of green Condition packs at an alarming rate due to 3-hour gaps between matches.

    One thing I'm not short of is red Injury packs, but even those are under threat as all the injuries I have had this season have been in the order of 8-15 days...

    EDIT: make that 18 days...

    [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-dr-armand-dah-18d-injury.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-02-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  9. #169
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Having same video issues. Managed to get some downloading v6.2 to a separate device today though
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    TBH I couldn't give a toss about the IC competition. I haven't expended any tokens or coloured packs on the team, so I lose nothing if it goes down the tubes or even never takes place.

    All I'm concerned about is the effect that this new competition has on the stability of the rest of the game, and it is already having an impact.

    None of my teams have been able to use a video boost on Daily training for the regular team, and supply of videos for the coloured packs have all but dried up. One team is perennially short of blue Morale packs, and one is depleting its scant resource of green Condition packs at an alarming rate due to 3-hour gaps between matches.

    One thing I'm not short of is red Injury packs, but even those are under threat as all the injuries I have had this season have been in the order of 8-15 days...

    EDIT: make that 18 days...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DR Armand Dah 18d Injury.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	102660
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  10. #170
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    33

    [Official] International Cup #1 - Groups Drawn!

    These are the teams drawn in my competition (order after first round of games):

    Group A
    Chile Human 93%
    Russia Bot 93%
    United States Human 99%
    Saudi Arabia Bot 92%

    Group B
    Austria Human 100%
    India Human 103%
    Iran Bot 93%
    Spain Bot 90%

    Group C
    Algeria Human 99%
    France Bot 94%
    Azerbaijan Human 101%
    Australia Bot 92%

    Group D
    Hungary Human 97%
    Iceland Bot 91%
    Scotland Human 93%
    Argentina Bot 87%

    Group E
    Switzerland Bot 89%
    Belarus Human 98%
    Brazil Bot 90%
    Ireland Human 104%

    Group F
    Norway Human 99%
    Finland Human 84%
    Germany Bot 83%
    Mexico Bot 85%

    Group G
    England Bot 87%
    Belgium Bot 85%
    FYR Macedonia Human 99%
    Wales Human 89%

    Group H
    Jamaica Human 91%
    Lebanon Human 87%
    Columbia Bot 84%
    Poland Bot 81%


    So half bots and half humans. Most bots are team names I thought more human players would have chosen.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sean Quinn; 06-02-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    USARABAT and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast