Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By po_zdrach
  • 1 Post By pnr8555
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 3 Post By HairDryer

Thread: TE Dooms day

TE Dooms day

Is this game going to last? Look like chaotic everywhere no more excitement no more fun. More and more people qiuting and the devs not doing anything to save this TE planet so Dooms day coming better run...run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TE Dooms day-xp-end-here.jpg
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Is this game going to last? Look like chaotic everywhere no more excitement no more fun. More and more people qiuting and the devs not doing anything to save this TE planet so Dooms day coming better run...run.

Back in 2014, I have a chat with a now-retired player about how many years will the game last. I thought that at that state, the game won't last until now, or not even when Euro 2016 starts.

But with the new game interface overhaul and everything, they did last for four years since. But if the situation like this continue, I can see the end before they even get to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

Take a look at FIFASS, who rolled a major update back in August 2012, where they resets all progress. It was a complete disaster for the company and the game shuts down six months later. And after all, the company, which is a subsidary of a major video game company, then also shuts down together with its remaining games about three months later.

Their community wasn't really looking at its best since that update, and when the company about to shut down, its forum were full of spambots. I can see this happen with Nordeus. And without caring their customers, they won't made it to Euro 2020. Sorry, Nordeus, but this is the truth.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-03-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous

Seasoned veteran managers will always gradually leave whatever games they play. As long as nordeus is able to replace them with a steady stream of new players things should be ok for them.

That said, the game as definitely taking a turn for the worse in the last 1-2 months.

My guess is increase in troll results (which honestly is a mutancy nerf that has spilled over to impact innocent managers) is the biggest threat to keeping players, followed by the endless bugs.

I for one will.continue to play this game for awhile but will not be recommending it to anyone in its current state.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Seasoned veteran managers will always gradually leave whatever games they play. As long as nordeus is able to replace them with a steady stream of new players things should be ok for them.

That said, the game as definitely taking a turn for the worse in the last 1-2 months.

My guess is increase in troll results (which honestly is a mutancy nerf that has spilled over to impact innocent managers) is the biggest threat to keeping players, followed by the endless bugs.

I for one will.continue to play this game for awhile but will not be recommending it to anyone in its current state.
    I agree. I would add video problems which I guess is covered by bugs. Some bugs like the one affecting videos are fundamental. Continued time wasted trying to find that blue button. I've given up for now in the hope it is fixed between now and end of season. Will review my continued participation at that point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Best is to take a break for a few season and comeback to see if there is an improvement. I honestly feel this is 1 of the best Football manager game. Atm think just not looking good.

Famous
    I think things are so bug ridden and frustrating right now you are right. Take a break and see if things better in 2 or 3 months. Rest will do us good.
    Best is to take a break for a few season and comeback to see if there is an improvement. I honestly feel this is 1 of the best Football manager game. Atm think just not looking good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk