Thread: I'm really pissed off

I'm really pissed off

I'm now on level 3, my team is 24.8 stars, and almost all my players have 4 stars (between 25 and 28), so the season just started and I played my first champions league game against a 17.7 team with almost all his players 2 or 3 stars and I lost!!, I don't know how the **** does this game works, but when I was level 2 ( a few days ago) I lost the semifinals against a really lower team, so what's the point of having a good team? Somebody help me to know how this **** works ty

He may have out played you with his tactics.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

He didn't watch the game and his team was really disorganized

Post a screen
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    @fabsanchez It's the game engine, tactics dont matter in this game unless you were using an illegal formation. If the game engine decides you lose then you lose no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @fabsanchez It's the game engine, tactics dont matter in this game unless you were using an illegal formation. If the game engine decides you lose then you lose no matter what you do.
    Agreed ive only lost four games in six seasons,(pics in my profile album) yet yesterday lost 1st game of new season to a far weaker team,just gotta roll with it!

Quote Originally Posted by FabSanchez View Post
    I'm now on level 3, my team is 24.8 stars, and almost all my players have 4 stars (between 25 and 28), so the season just started and I played my first champions league game against a 17.7 team with almost all his players 2 or 3 stars and I lost!!, I don't know how the **** does this game works, but when I was level 2 ( a few days ago) I lost the semifinals against a really lower team, so what's the point of having a good team? Somebody help me to know how this **** works ty
    maybe u are playing illegal formation , post a pic here
    (*_*)

I can't (or I don't know how) post pic from my phone, but anyways thanks for your help, I guess I'm going to stop putting a lot of time in this game, just whatever it happens with it