• 1 Post By cayembe

Thread: Could not believe it

Could not believe it

So I took the test.
    Lowered the quality of my squad with the initial players

And guess what:

A 6-0 win for me?

What are you doing Nordeus?
    Without announcement you are manipulating matches.
    Who says you’re not doing this in regular matches as well?
    I don’t trust this game anymore.

Could you please give an explanation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rikhoofddorp and pnr8555 like this.

Famous
    Making sure the humans reach the last 16 in every international competition.
    NOW we get to play against real managers............shame they didn't tell the truth about the prep stage.
    Trust? Now there's an interesting word.
    pnr8555 likes this.

I understand why they are doing it, but again without open and honest communication behind out backs.

If you would know upfront you would have no need to spend resources on condition or moral for example.

Who knows what else they are doing behind our backs when they don’t even announce this.

Do they also have other switches for moral loss, condition loss or whatever. Is the ad bug actually a bug or is this also manipulation?

Al lot of changes in the recent months are only there too force spending more resources. Like changes in the training system ,this international cup and missing videos.

Unexplainable things are happening and lies are being told.

I feel manipulated and don’t trust it anymore.

I really would like some answers from Nordeus on what has been happening the past months.

Not sure your right about this. I have 5 teams and the one I spent the most time/effort/tokens on was the only 1 that didnt make it out of the group stage while 3 of the other 4 finished first with 3 good wins and the other had 2 wins and a draw finishing second.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Not sure your right about this. I have 5 teams and the one I spent the most time/effort/tokens on was the only 1 that didnt make it out of the group stage while 3 of the other 4 finished first with 3 good wins and the other had 2 wins and a draw finishing second.
    Because Nordeus punish everyone who invest time, effort or resources. I invest a lot in IC and my competition is HELL

Totally agree with you..... In my opinion this event has been a TOTAL FAIL !

I put a lot of effort to create a top team believing that for the first time manipulating is not an opton, then played a Group Stage where no matter what you qualify
    Went out quickly in the knockout stage as the stronger team were in my section of the table. My team was 108% beated by a 112% team, all the other quarter finalists are around 85%/95%. Congrats Nordeus a very balanced tournament!!!! My effort in Prep Phase really paid.

And what about the nations competing in the tournament, all with the exception of the real WC finalists.
    If Nordeus wanted to create a feeling with the incoming WC I think they also totally failed.

Now I will play remaining 20 IC tournament in a PASSIVE ROLE.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Today they flipped their manipulation switches and kicked me out against a bot team. Guess they don’t like me...

Still no official reaction on the manipulation from yesterday though.

Sad...