Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By warlordf

Thread: Negotiations above 4th level

Negotiations above 4th level

I am trying to buy some players I could use and offering fair price, at least 8 T what comes at around 1 M above the market price of the player. What comes in total 24 T or more. Offering more is tricky because you do not know what are you buying. Not to say those guys could be good but for a season, maybe two. One SCOUT will be scout and more for 3 seasons, if he is young even four, afterwhat will be very good team 5* player for a couple more.

Now, what is bothering me is the fact what people is offering for my players. I would not mind if I would not receive offers non stop. Worst player I got is 38. So, if you buy niow SCOUT this season. I am receiving for them like LESS what they really worth at the market, so underpriced and NO or 1-2 tokens??? I was surprised when I saw an offer of 5 T today. Nice.

So, I have few questions. Do I have the wrong picture about everything? Am I stupid? Do they really think they can buy anybody with an offer like that? Or, do I offer more then I should?

THX, pls no answers from "all know" beginners.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Addicted
    You're not alone. I've had plenty of offers for my main striker and the majority have offered below the market value with no tokens as if to think I will be an idiot an accept it. I am pretty much like you, will offer a million or two more and see what they say.

However, some seemed to be idiot's at the other end of things. As an experiment, I started off offering £11m for a £9m 19yo ST at Q44 with SA One on one. It was rejected and fair enough. I ended up increasing it up to £16m, which was rejected. Surely for £16m and the tokens that come with it, you could get a fair amount of players for that.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I agree on everything you say. Check this out:

At the moment I am trying to buy a player Jorge Ruben who plays at Argentinean team Nicola FC. I am offering 50% above his market value and 10 T. Not a blink from the manager.

But I also have an offer for one of my players who is 2 skill points from being Scout who has SA free-kick and cover three roles (AML/ML/DML), a fantastic 10% less and NO tokens???

Sorry, I am a "know nothing" beginner... Just wanted to add my valuable insights on the matter
    - the players on the negotiations tab are not for sale
    - they are put there by Nordeus, not the managers
    - seems like only the top three players of a team are selected for negotiations list.
    - normally and in most abnormal cases, no manager would sell any of his top three players at almost any price.
    - if you have the time you can scout your friends and opponents in your cup and CL heats and make an offer for mediocre players you really need.... but why?

New to level 4.

thats why noone accepts my offers too... new to lever 4 too, great forum btw already found a few answers i was looking
    Black Hawks likes this.

Banned
    I can tell you few things about negolation.
    Players in negolation almost always need 1 skil point for next star.They can be from teams who are your lvl,bigger and lower.They going in list auto when they need just 1 skil point for next star.If you look better and if in your server have bigger lvl managers then you can buy any from this players only if manager is 2-3 lvl bigger than you.Ofc if player is in team who are same lvl like he will not sell him.You can chek easy what lvl is mahaner who have players in negolation.I use negolation almost all time and i prefer player from there bcz i can get 18-19 years old player with SA for some time 15-20 tokens in total.In my Squad i have 1 DC with SA who are 23 years old now(i buy him for 21 tokens in total when he was 18 years old) and still is scout,maybe i will use him 2 more seasons.This mean 21 tokens for player who are scout 6 seasons.Its mutch better than any scout for 50 tokens i think.Also this is more option to buy good players,i have friend who buy players only from negolations and he have not bad squad and a lot of awards.
    Last edited by chakalat; 04-10-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by takamigcd View Post
    - normally and in most abnormal cases, no manager would sell any of his top three players at almost any price.
    I don't agree. Why?
    Well, this Argentanean manager I spoke above probably didn't win much what can be seen in his history.
    Half of his team has 3 stars, he has only few reserves with 1 star.
    I bet he doesn't have tokens as well.
    It can be seen his whole budget is 2,5 M.
    Still he has few 5 stars player and the one I look for.
    I am offering him now even 60% over the market value, what is 4,5 M, almost double his budget and 12 T. Not a blink.

Do you wanna say that it is better for him to keep this 5 stars plaer with a half of a team with 3 stars and the whole bench with 1 star, because it is his best player, then take amount that he can buys 5-7 4 and 5 stars player?

I dont get this logic.