Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.2.2 - 8th of June/4th of July

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 7.2.2 - 8th of June/4th of July

Hi everyone,

On June 8th we released Top Eleven version 7.2 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. Please find the full change-log below to see the additions and improvements made with this most recent release:

NEW

• The International Cup trophy will be displayed in the new Trophy Room, which can be found in the Manager menu.
    • We've upgraded the rewards for the third International Cup: you will have a chance to win Legendary Jerseys and a Legendary Player (if you've won the first two International Cups). Don't miss out on these epic rewards!

IMPROVEMENT

• We've added another 'resting players' option to the International Cup: now you can watch video offers in International Cup physio center and National Team player popup screens.

Famous
    If videos work of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

On June 8th we released Top Eleven version 7.2 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. Please find the full change-log below to see the additions and improvements made with this most recent release:

NEW

• The International Cup trophy will be displayed in the new Trophy Room, which can be found in the Manager menu.
    • We've upgraded the rewards for the third International Cup: you will have a chance to win Legendary Jerseys and a Legendary Player (if you've won the first two International Cups). Don't miss out on these epic rewards!

IMPROVEMENT

• We've added another 'resting players' option to the International Cup: now you can watch video offers in International Cup physio center and National Team player popup screens.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I guess a video for replenish condition of an IC player, reduce the total 25 available vids I have.
    So if my chances for a jersey are 1/16 and depend on pure luck, I prefer to use the vids for greens of my main team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I guess a video for replenish condition of an IC player, reduce the total 25 available vids I have.
    So if my chances for a jersey are 1/16 and depend on pure luck, I prefer to use the vids for greens of my main team.
    If these are not additional videos for those lucky enough to get them I don't see the point of this improvement. Just store normal videos and use on if if that's what ppl want to do. Instead of adding pointless things fix the game!

Make videos work. Make sure games take place.

Why can't I obtain the jerseys if I win the semifinals? Now how can I win jerseys? Let me understand please

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by BossPanda View Post
    Why can't I obtain the jerseys if I win the semifinals? Now how can I win jerseys? Let me understand please
    Has other sf been played yet? Claim visible?

Famous
    Well I just updated. Tried for videos. Watched one and app crashed losing connection. "Reconnecting". Usual great update again. Fed up of this now.

Bunzo and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Well I just updated. Tried for videos. Watched one and app crashed losing connection. "Reconnecting". Usual great update again. Fed up of this now.

Always nice to have updates on Friday, developers add more bugs to the game and enjoy their weekend laughing their asses off.

We added more video offers.. but we disabled videos

Last edited by NekoIzMase; 06-08-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No shirts on offer in the next tournament btw

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    No shirts on offer in the next tournament btw
    Premium shirt qf? Updated?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast